Thumbs up Just wow! My experience.

Anyone who frequents the design request forum would have come across my thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1236306. I was looking for a designer to whip up some desktop backgrounds for a website I am working on. As you can imagine I received several PM's and a couple of posts with offers.

However Tim's PM stood out (WHT User: Trophimus). Not only did he provide links to previous work, but he also told me about himself and and the service that he offers. I shot back a response and was very surprised to hear back from him in about 10 minutes.

The response I got back was nothing like I've received from a designer before. He was incredibly interested to get involved, before even quoting for his work, he wanted to know all about the brand and website I was trying to build. He is the first freelancer/designer I've worked with that's been interested in the fine details. What the site is about and what I am trying to achieve.

Very quickly the simple desktop wallpapers I was looking for were turned into something that I can use to help advertise my website. He created a small "sales pitch" that captures the purpose of my project perfectly. The end results far exceed my initial expectations and the turnaround time was less than 5 hours.

In short, if you're looking for a dedicated designer for your project, I would highly recommend you take a few minutes to send Tim a PM. You won't be disappointed with his response or his work.

Thanks for reading!

Tim, thank you so much for the review. Really, I appreciate it!

As mentioned in previous conversation, your brand and model has great potential for growth. If I can be of any further assistance helping you reach these levels, please let me know.