Any billing panel/control panel addon that can intregrate into the control panel?

Hello,
    Are there any billing panels or/and control panel addons that can intregrate completely into the control panel? (helpdesk also needs to be intregrated) So the customer barely will notice (in design/menus and so on) if he/she is in the control panel, at the helpdesk or looking at his/her current invoices?

Best Regards
    Oskar R

Can you rephrase?

Well, For example; there should only be one place to login. From that login you should be able to surf between the helpdesk, billing panel and hosting control panel without having to logout or similar. The "global" menus should be the same regardelss of if you are in the helpdesk, billing panel or control panel. Sorry if I was a bit unclear. I can try to explain in in another way too if you don't understand..

Hi. If you use Cpanel + RVSKIN as hosting control panel when I think you can integrate AWBS billing software into Cpanel.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

Hi, I believe cpanel + XP Skin also has support and billing intergrated.

There are several ways you can do this. If you're a cpanel host you could go with Modernbill and Kayako. They are easy to modify to match your exact design just as cpanel is. Also there is the option of Lpanel.

What about WHMCS ( http://whmcs.com) modern bill's very good too. I ran CPanel for over a year and I never heard of the others, or even saw them.
    Best Websites on Show at Gradski.net

I'm currently looking into WHMCS and must sat it really looks good.
    Shared and Reseller hosting on high speed uncrowded servers at Glitter Hosting Services - Super server leasing deals, VPS, High End Reseller accounts at OverVolt.com and Glitter Hosting VPS.

It is, it really is. I have to admit I just got a copy of clientexec just to test it but WHMCS is great.
    Best Websites on Show at Gradski.net