Question FTP Account Manager (php/mysql) ?

Hello and happy new year all

Do you know a script PHP-MySQL like a "FTP Account Manager" which is installable on a server PHP-MySQL ?

The script i mean is a script "Where someone have to register in my website > he will receive the "Login, Password and FTP information account" once registered > then he can login in his FileZilla or other FTP software where he can upload some files to my server".

Tell me if you know the paid or free script one please,
    Thanks a lot.

The quickest and efficient way to accomplish this would be by using a cPanel platform. Once each users are registered for the first time, I believe it is possible to create an FTP account automatically and, then, send the infos over the specified customer's email address.

Althought, by sending these kinds of infos over email (with an auto-created FTP account), it would not be the best secured way to do it, since it might fall into the wrong hands. Make sure to use CAPTCHA and involve, at least, minimal charges so that spammers won't take advantage of it.

If you're using cPanel, PHP can create FTP accounts
    http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/3534.html

Thanks you both, but i'm currently not using cPanel

Thanks a lot, i found the IDC File Manager

I recommend this one here:

w.w.w.pureftpd.org/project/pure-ftpd (remove periods between w's)

This script allows exactly what your looking for. You can use your existing Mysql database with your members to give them access and set things up from there. You can also provide bandwith throttling and user throttling.

In my opinion, this is probably the easiest and best option for an FTP server (And its FREE)

Hope this helps

yeah i developed a cpanel login script a while back for a hosting script that I developed.

Forgot to mention that Invision File Manager should do the trick too and it's free. You can also see your bandwidth and your other users bandwidth as ADMIN.

Thanks for the Pure-FTPD v1.2.0.1 and the IFM version beta PDR 3, i've downloaded them and will try on my server

Thanks a lot !!!