Hybrid View

Managed host review - SingleHop

I just wanted to give some feedback here. I've been with several different shared hosting companies and most of them stink. It's just the nature of the beast I suppose. I outgrew them about 2 years ago and purchased a VPS account. It was the worst. I guess that it was probably fine if the user knew what they were doing but I didn't. And trying to get support was like pulling teeth. At one point I was told that I just had to figure it out myself. After struggling with it for several weeks I gave up and closed the account.

I've been limping along with shared hosting again until I took the plunge and got a managed dedicated server with SingleHop. I spent several days researching online and asking questions before I picked them.

I have to say that I've received more support, guidance and professionalism from SH in the last 48 hours than I have received from all the hosting companies I've used in the past combined. They are lightning fast at responding to questions and support tickets. If the first few days experience as a customer is any indication then I'm going to be a very, very happy camper!!

Thanks for that great review! I've seen a lot of their ads here at wht and have put them on my short list for when I need a dedicated server.

Check back with us after 3mo and 6mo to give us an update!

Thanks!
    hostingDifferent---We're hostingDifferent.™
    Premium, Managed and DIY WordPress hosting DONE RIGHT.
    Find out what SERVICE really means!--We're hostingDifferent.

Thanks for the great review! We aim to please. As always, let me know if there is anything else we can do to help.
    Chris Larkin
    Senior Hosting Consultant
    SingleHop Managed Dedicated Servers
    http://singlehop.com