Post Donate VB License ?

Hello everyone. I am looking for someone to Donate a Vbulleting License for my site.

What I Need
    Vbulletin Leased License .. at least 7 Months left..

Why
    My site is starting to grow on a daily basis, and I want to setup a forum community. Now that invisionboard went commercial and phpbb isn't as fast, I really want to use Vb. Plus I've worked with vb in the past and I know how to skin it and customize it. I can't pay for it because I don't have $80 lying around, and I'm only 15.

In Return ?
    In return I'm willing to give whatever I can. I can give full advertising on the forums, a link on the astereo credits page, a stickied post advertising your site/company/whatever, and / or graphics / web design work.

401north@gmail.com
    www.astereostudio.com
    Last edited by xcoredotnet; 02-23-2005 at 09:11 AM.

Is this for a commercial site? Also can you provide some stats?

What's your forum url? I'm looking for another forum to sponsor.

There is no forum Url right now since there is no forum ..

Second - it's not really commercial. It's my blog/portfolio, and I hope to turn it into a graphics community too. The only commercial type things that could come out of it is me designing for people. Stat wise, below I posted a link to a screenshot of awstats. The url has been up since the beginning of January, but the site just launched during the first week of February.

www.astereostudio.com/main/fact/earlystats.JPG

So We'd be donating a 160$ license and in the end you'd be designing sites and making money off these people. I may be intrested but theres a few issues I'd need to disscuss with you first before i made any sort of commitment to this.

Please Email me at johnathans@gmail.com If you have any questions and/or would like to discuss this any further. I do have AIM/MSN/ICQ etc.. And those contact details would be provided after initial contact is made
    8i Networks - Advanced Web Solutions
    Web Hosting, Web Design, Domain Names and E-Commerce
    Providing Affordable, Reliable and Scalable Web Solutions Since 2000.

At the moment I'm not really doing any designing until Summer...
    Anyways, I see your point. I'll be in touch after I see what anyone else says, seeing a.t.m everyone who had some interest is online.

Edit:
    The forums won't really be part of the "portfolio" part of the site. It will be used for the "graphics and music community aspect" and In that case I won't be making any money.
    Last edited by xcoredotnet; 02-23-2005 at 11:11 PM.

Re: Donate VB License ?

Originally posted by xcoredotnet
    Hello everyone. I am looking for someone to Donate a Vbulleting License for my site.

What I Need
    Vbulletin Leased License .. at least 7 Months left..

Why
    My site is starting to grow on a daily basis, and I want to setup a forum community. Now that invisionboard went commercial and phpbb isn't as fast, I really want to use Vb. Plus I've worked with vb in the past and I know how to skin it and customize it. I can't pay for it because I don't have $80 lying around, and I'm only 15.

In Return ?
    In return I'm willing to give whatever I can. I can give full advertising on the forums, a link on the astereo credits page, a stickied post advertising your site/company/whatever, and / or graphics / web design work.

401north@gmail.com
    www.astereostudio.com
    Your really kidding about wanting someone to "give" you any sort of license... aren't you?

Excerpt taken from your website...
    The Hell With Ad's

After installing phpads new I changed my minemind - not mine and deleted it. We don't need ads.

Oh wow I made a typo :-O

Please, I scrapped the ad's off of the main site.
    it has nothing to do with the forums.

Please nothing... :p

If your main site was doing so well, you should sell ads - in no time you would be able to buy your own license since phpbb isn't good enough.

Just a suggestion

I have taken your suggestion: which is why I'm going to watch for typos in my posts

I'll see what happens and If anyone will strike a deal with me.
    Thank you for your suggestions.

Originally posted by xcoredotnet
    I have taken your suggestion: which is why I'm going to watch for typos in my posts
    hehe

Seriously... Good luck with your request.