Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fathers, protect your daughters, there is a new danger to them

Even 13 year olds are not safe from this.

Is it her boyfriend?
    No
    Is it the creepy kid next door?
    No
    Is it the sexy new young teacher?
    No

It is....
    Click here to find out

Personally, I hope the mother is just in denial and gets out of it. Because if it wasent a boyfriend, or at least someone with whom she agreed to have sex with, the really only option would be rape, incest, etc.
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.
    http://www.chicago-ecigs.com

WOW just WOW, I believe sperm can only live out of the body for a short period, and I think the pool water should have killed it.

BTW, your from flint?

It's an absurd accusation and that mother should just come to terms that her daughter had sex.
    http://www.rskeens.com
    A casual blog mainly about the web hosting industry

Went to school at Kettering, I havent changed that in about 6 years, heh, Had a friend from jackson though
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.

Am I not supposed to laugh at this?

LOL.

This made me laugh pretty hard lol...

Someone needs to have "The Talk" before swimming, lol?
    Not sure what to put here :-P

Time for the DNA testing...

This would make a great Jerry Springer episode.

Edited:
    Forget laying out at the pool. More like getting laid by the pool.
    Last edited by MGCJerry; 07-10-2009 at 10:33 PM.

If the pool is the father is it going to have to start charging kids to swim so it can pay child support?

LOL sorry but this is ridiculous. You CANNOT get pregnant by swimming in a pool that has sperm in it. This is a really old myth and if you think about it.. also common sense.

It's just some mother who wants to sue rather than come to terms that her daughter did something sexually with some guy.

You guys are all idiots, clearly the pool raped her poor child!

On a more serious note..it certainly is a slippery situation.

How has no one made a Polish joke yet?

This is why you'll often find me in the corner of the pool. I'm working on spreading the seed.

You know what they say - pass on the name through books and babies!

save fuel...join a car pool

save energy...dive in a sperm pool

hmmm....she maybe swam in the deep end.

owm
    ‹(¿)›
    Life's what you make it.

Well i have read all your comment's and wanted to post on a few but they are all funny so dont want to leave anyone out so i wont quote on anyone but yes sadly the mom is in denial the chlorine and muratic acid would of killed it and even let's say they were to try to pull off a slick one saying there was no pool chemical's which is a fat lie the egg's still would of not made it alive.

P.s Instead of the judge slapping the wood hammer on the desk saying case dismissed they will be slapping the mom saying case dismissed
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com

How silly is this the pool is full of so many chemicals it makes your eyes sting so do u really thing sperm will survive out of the body and then float up this girl and impregnate her?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th...tside_the_body

INTERESTING - if their were no chemicals however this could be possible.

My first question to her..."where was DAD during the vacation...."
    This is the best signature in the world....Tribute!
    (It is not the best signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute)

Quote Originally Posted by MGCJerry View Post
    Forget laying out at the pool. More like getting laid by the pool.
    lol

Maybe there is a merman in the pool?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

very funny....

we put chlorine in pool water to kill germs, you think sperm will survive that? furthermore, sperm coagulates (the cell wrinkle and burst) when in contact with hypo-tonic or hyper-tonic medium such as pool water.

just admit that she had sex with her boyfriend....in the pool
    HostWaves.com Managed Drupal e-Commerce Hosting/Web Development Service for SMB/SME/SMI.

Yes, you can maintain a swimming pool without chemicals. Some setups use UV light in combination with sub-micron ceramic filtration. Until the tiny swimmers get caught in the intake flow, they'd still be in the competition. But it's very far to the finish line, particularly if there's a layer of spandex to penetrate. The temperature would be a problem.

Think about it -- we all know what happens to the male anatomy in a swimming pool, particularly as the water gets colder. When the fellas are retracted like that, the sperm count goes down. The little swimmers won't have near as much vitality as they would in, say, a hot tub...

That mom should've gone with "hot tub" not "swimming pool". Just think of how much money stands to be made for the inventor of the In-Home Virginity Test Kit for Parents.
    Eric J. Bowman, principal
    Bison Systems Corporation coming soon: a new sig!
    I'm just a poor, unfrozen caveman Webmaster. Your new 'standards' frighten, and confuse me...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBison View Post
    Think about it -- we all know what happens to the male anatomy in a swimming pool, particularly as the water gets colder. When the fellas are retracted like that, the sperm count goes down. The little swimmers won't have near as much vitality as they would in, say, a hot tub...
    That isn't true. The count doesn't change because of the 'shrinking' due to cold temps, it's only the lack of blood flow that makes things change size like that. Our bodies try to keep temperatures regulated, and when confronted by cold down there, will constrict capillaries in order to reduce heat loss. Less blood, less you. The reason the male has testes that hang outside the body in the first place is that they need to be cooler than full body temp to produce the little guys...a hot tub would actually have an adverse reaction, lowering production, not increasing it.

Think about it: why else would nature have designed the most vulnerable part of the male anatomy to be located outside the body where it's easily damaged? Necessity.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

Was this a swimming pool or a gene pool?

I stand corrected! What would we do without the mods?

Quote Originally Posted by bear
    hot tub would actually have an adverse reaction, lowering production, not increasing it.
    i'd agree on that. hot tub can lead to male infertility, AFAIK. I also heard that putting your hot laptop/notebook on your lap could also cause infertility.
    HostWaves.com Managed Drupal e-Commerce Hosting/Web Development Service for SMB/SME/SMI.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast