Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    How much RAM, disk space, and bandwidth do each of these plans that your VPS customers are on have?
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

More than 24 hours and I'm still waiting to hear from you.
    Jonathan Hamon
    john@sipero.com
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by buyersheaven View Post
    Hi,

More than 24 hours and I'm still waiting to hear from you.
    Please email me again. I am getting 15 emails a hour on this, hard to keep track.

They are all using relatively low space and specs. I can email you the specs exactly.
      0 Not allowed!

We are interested. Could you please send an NDA to mumbailist at gmail dot com with any info like website, location, payment options

Thanks, again. Looking forward to your NDA

Cheers
    Ron
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

Will be sending shortly.
      0 Not allowed!

Its been 48hrs since we requested an NDA.

Please email nda to mumbailist at gmail dot com
      0 Not allowed!

NDA

Hi,

please send a NDA to albert.h AT gmx DOT net

Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

Both of you have email.

Current bid is still at $3,400
      0 Not allowed!

Just a update. Another 3 Completed orders today. One annual and 2 monthly.

Replied to all emails/PM's for further information.

Bid: $3,400
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

for the plans you sell - both shared and VPS - can you please let us know the specs of these plans? Any reseller customers?

Are you looking to sell to the highest bidder solely? or are you looking for a combination of the best interests for your customers as well as sale price.

What sort of contract, if any, do you have with the provider of your server(s) and vps master node(s)
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cartika-andrew View Post
    Hello,

for the plans you sell - both shared and VPS - can you please let us know the specs of these plans? Any reseller customers?

Are you looking to sell to the highest bidder solely? or are you looking for a combination of the best interests for your customers as well as sale price.

What sort of contract, if any, do you have with the provider of your server(s) and vps master node(s)
    The VPS customers there is only 4.

The rest are shared hosting.

I am looking for really a nice offer above the current bid and to a good company.

There is no current contract.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hosting4Sale2010 View Post
    The VPS customers there is only 4.

The rest are shared hosting.

I am looking for really a nice offer above the current bid and to a good company.

There is no current contract.
    Thank you..

Are you able to provide the plan specs for the shared hosting accounts and the VPS accounts..

ie shared plan 1 @ $4.99/month for 1 GB disk and 100 GB bandwidth (or whatever)

for the vps plans - what virtualization platform are you using? what do your plans look like? ie 1 GB RAM, self managed with cPanel for $x/month or whatever?

Thanks again
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

Here is the breakdown per your request. Here is the VPS customers:

3 - 50GB WebSpace<br>
    250GB Bandwidth<br>
    Intel i7 (Equally Shared)<br>
    512MB RAM, Burstable 1024MB <br>

$29.99/mo

1 @ 250GB WebSpace<br>
    700GB Bandwidth<br>
    Intel i7 (Equally Shared)<br>
    2048MB RAM, Burstable 3072MB<br>
    Default Control Panel: LxAdmin ( cPanel Recommended)<br>

$100/mo

Currently they are using a total of 122G on the box and it has a 1.5TB hard drive. 10% usage.

Here is the shared hosting breakdown:

Budget at $4.99/mo: 88 Disk 10GB/ Band 10GB

Personal at $6.99/mo: 6 Disk 25GB / Band 25GB

Value at $9.99/mo: 16 Disk 50GB / Band 50GB

Please note some pay yearly, quarterly. etc.

Hope that helps!
      0 Not allowed!

Out of the active accounts, how many have outstanding bills?
      0 Not allowed!

it does - thank you...

interesting pricing model on the shared customers....

We will offer you $4500 for the customers. Please note, this is based on the following criteria:

1) the numbers you have presented are accurate - we will need a mutually signed NDA and then full disclosure
    2) all customers will be migrated to our environment within 30-45 days
    3) we will pay your hosting fees during the transition (need to know your billing due dates and your exact TOS terms for cancellation)
    4) YOU (alongside our team) will work with your customers during the migration and facilitate the process
    5) your VPS customers will get MANY more resources and value adds for their dollar
    6) we will create custom shared plans for your customers and maintain the pricing they have purcahsed and expect to see - we will also add significant value to their offerings.
    7) your brand will be taken end of life, but, we would like to migrate your brands social media recognition over to our brand, but, would require your facilitation to do so
    8) 50% to be paid upfront and 50% to be paid upon successful completion of the migration process

Please note - I understand how this sounds above, but, we have done enough small scale acquisitions like this to fully understand the process - we want what is best for the seller, ourselves and most importantly, the customers - and in order to do so, there needs to be full co-operation and vested interest in all parties involved..

The offer is a one time, final offer type of scenario, valid for 24 hours. It is required that you invest 30-45 days of your time (obviously not full time) towards facilitating the acquisition and making the transition seamless and as painless as possible for your customers. In our experience, acquisitions can be done in such a manner as to make it an overall positive experience for the customers, or it can be a very painful and unpleasant experience for all involved. We are not interested in the latter. If you are willing to work with us and facilitate the process, we are interested in completing the transaction and providing the sort of transition and improvements your customers would expect with this sort of process.

Thanks for taking the time to review this offer and please let me know if you have any additional questions
    www.cartika.com
      0 Not allowed!

Overdue: $44.49 USD

Currently 6 clients have a outstanding bill. These vary from a few days overdue to 3 weeks for the longest.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cartika-andrew View Post
    it does - thank you...

interesting pricing model on the shared customers....

We will offer you $4500 for the customers. Please note, this is based on the following criteria:

1) the numbers you have presented are accurate - we will need a mutually signed NDA and then full disclosure
    2) all customers will be migrated to our environment within 30-45 days
    3) we will pay your hosting fees during the transition (need to know your billing due dates and your exact TOS terms for cancellation)
    4) YOU (alongside our team) will work with your customers during the migration and facilitate the process
    5) your VPS customers will get MANY more resources and value adds for their dollar
    6) we will create custom shared plans for your customers and maintain the pricing they have purcahsed and expect to see - we will also add significant value to their offerings.
    7) your brand will be taken end of life, but, we would like to migrate your brands social media recognition over to our brand, but, would require your facilitation to do so
    8) 50% to be paid upfront and 50% to be paid upon successful completion of the migration process

Please note - I understand how this sounds above, but, we have done enough small scale acquisitions like this to fully understand the process - we want what is best for the seller, ourselves and most importantly, the customers - and in order to do so, there needs to be full co-operation and vested interest in all parties involved..

The offer is a one time, final offer type of scenario, valid for 24 hours. It is required that you invest 30-45 days of your time (obviously not full time) towards facilitating the acquisition and making the transition seamless and as painless as possible for your customers. In our experience, acquisitions can be done in such a manner as to make it an overall positive experience for the customers, or it can be a very painful and unpleasant experience for all involved. We are not interested in the latter. If you are willing to work with us and facilitate the process, we are interested in completing the transaction and providing the sort of transition and improvements your customers would expect with this sort of process.

Thanks for taking the time to review this offer and please let me know if you have any additional questions
    Thank you, I shall let you know if we wish to proceed with your offer. The only thing is the time you specified. The reason for sale is due to bills coming up and unfortunately 45 days from now would be too late to pay what I need.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hosting4Sale2010 View Post
    Thank you, I shall let you know if we wish to proceed with your offer. The only thing is the time you specified. The reason for sale is due to bills coming up and unfortunately 45 days from now would be too late to pay what I need.
    understood and accepted. Again, it would be 50% upfront and 50% upon completion. In transactions like this, it is imperative the seller is fully engaged in the process - I simply cannot stress this part enough.

It can be done much more quickly then 30-45 days, especially with this few accounts - but, again, it does require the facilitation from the seller..

No issue eitherway - please look over your options, and if we are a fit - great - just let me know (andrew [at] cartika [dot] com) - otherwise, I fully understand if you need to go another route.
    www.cartika.com
      0 Not allowed!

Hosting4Sale2010 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Please clear your mailbox.
    Snoork Hosting - Enterprise Servers | DDoS Protected Network
    99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
    Check Out Our Dedicated Server Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions
      0 Not allowed!

We have sent you an email, please reply ASAP.

Thanks!
      0 Not allowed!

Inbox cleared, you can PM me again.
      0 Not allowed!

We have responded to your email.
      0 Not allowed!

We would like to place a bid at $4,600 USD under the following conditions:

- We get the website, 3 domain names mentioned in the first post, all shared clients, all 4 VPS clients, and all company branding.

- We get access to WHMCS to check and confirm this information. This bid is only valid if all information in this thread is correct.

- Escrow payment can be used.
      0 Not allowed!

We have talked to the owner and have increased our bid.

We would like to place a bid at $5,300 USD under the following conditions:

- We get the website, 3 domain names mentioned in the first post, all shared clients, all 4 VPS clients, and all company branding.

- We get access to WHMCS to check and confirm this information. This bid is only valid if all information in this thread is correct.

- Escrow payment can be used.
      0 Not allowed!

Thank you for the bid of $5,300!
      0 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast