Looking for best and Cheap Linux vps

Hello,

I am looking for best and Cheap Linux VPS service provider. I wand to know about webhostingbuzz VPS hosting. Please let me know that who have best experience about webhostingbuzz services.I am looking forward.

Thanks

I have been using Webhostingbuzz reseller platinum in the UK for about a year now. And can honestly say there service is A1.

They do not over sell their products so you know your not going to be bogged down.

There support staff are very knowledgeable and servers are very secure

Thumbs up from me.

Welcome to WHT, too.

Just some tips I've learned... In the VPS Market or in the general hosting market the term "cheap" isn't a good term or requirement that should be used when looking for a good and reliable hosting provider. I've learned very quickly, "you get what you pay for" in this market/hosting world. If you put some money behind it, you will get a good service and it will be reliable, and most are still affordable... finding something under-standard pricing, or very cheap... 99% of the time, won't last over a month, the service or the company...

Webhostingbuzz, you can use the search tool here at Webhostingtalk to search for reviews and comments about the provider, I noticed some quickly when testing it out and typed in 'webhostingbuzz hosting', here and a few came up most of them all positive.

Another good place to check out for low-priced linux virtual server hosting is lowendbox.com, they're a community built off low-end hosting providers under $7.00 per month VPS hosting. You also get to see the comments from other clients and the members of the community feed back about the provider, and feed back on the offer listed/provided by the provider. It's a good tool and community to use when dealing in the budget market for VPS.

Just my 2cents...

Before making a decision you should probably consider what are your requirements and technical specs which will work for your site. Are you looking for managed, unmanaged, Xen based, OpenVZ/Virtuozzo based, etc. The price will be different depending on the platform, memory, CPU and bandwidth requirements

Best & cheap don't usually go well together.
    Just do basic calculation a physical server cost $300/month, divide how many vpses for host to make profit and you will know how much resource you would share on the server.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

not always

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    Best & cheap don't usually go well together.
    Just do basic calculation a physical server cost $300/month, divide how many vpses for host to make profit and you will know how much resource you would share on the server.
    Not always

The cheapest of the cheap are at http://lowendstock.com (Warning: This site uses some affiliate links to help cover the time and effort to keep the list up to date)

I use these nodes mainly as rsync slaves serving static web pages; I test any changes to the web pages (such as a new blog entry) on a computer on my home network then use rsync to push the changes to multiple low-cost nodes.

I have hacked together shell scripts that perform DNS failover so that clients are only directed to nodes that are currently online.

It works and is reliable, but the system doesn't really allow for dynamic content. MySQL doesn't really have a peering mode; MongoDB does, but uses far too much memory for a low-end VPS.
    Last edited by vktj; 02-28-2012 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Adding affiliate link warning
    Sam Trenholme - Recovering Linux fanatic - I have a frequently updated blog

i personally suggest you to go with HostIndia247.com as im with them from last 8 months and never face any problem as there support also good

If you want to go for Best
    Knownhost (recommended)
    Wiredtree (Recommended)
    Futurehosting (Recommended)
    TMZVPS (Recommended)

If you want to go for Cheap
    Check VPS Offers Section at WHT
    ☆☆ RoyalNode Web Hosting☆☆ In Business Since 2018 (3 Years)
    ►►Los Angeles CA USA, Oregon Seattle USA, Canada, Amsterdam NL EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►
    Affordable Managed SSD VPS and Managed Dedicated Server Provider◄◄

For low-cost yet quality VPS, look at MrNerd or Evolucix.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Quote Originally Posted by MobiTalk9 View Post
    i personally suggest you to go with HostIndia247.com as im with them from last 8 months and never face any problem as there support also good
    What domain do you have with them?

Quote Originally Posted by vktj View Post
    The cheapest of the cheap are at http://lowendstock.com (Warning: This site uses some affiliate links to help cover the time and effort to keep the list up to date)
    Do you have proof of that? I'm good friends with the founder of Lowendbox, LEA (the original one); and that site was never created to be a cash income, or to make a profit but to share and discuss low end boxs and providers offering them.

They do not use affiliate links in the blogs posts about the providers or the advertisements they post that are submitted by the providers themselves. The community is setup for providers to send a e-mail to the submission e-mail address with there latest offers/promotion meeting the lowendbox post-requirements to get listed, and then it is screened and if accepted posted with a comment and little background check of the provider provided by the admin of the community.

Lowendbox is now under new management, and the new management follows the same protocol and rules that LEA did (the original owner/and founder of lowendbox).

The only income the site makes is the the paid-advertisements that you see on the footer and right hand side, that are listed under "About lowendbox" and "Community", as little squares and it's a rotation ad-system managed by BuySellAds.com, Where providers pay to have there logo or promotional image advertised there and lowendbox makes a earning. Otherwise, the blog posts and offers listed on the website are not in any way shape of form posted to earn a form of income, or advertised with a affiliate link. The posts are based on if you pass the requirements and pass the screening process.

Same as with it's discussion/forum area - lowendtalk.com, which is a division of lowendbox.com for discussions about low end box management, setup, providers, and general discussion. It's a open-community project. I don't know where you got your information that they it's setup to earn a profit or listed with affiliate links from providers, lowendbox don't go sign up for a hosting company to list there promotions and packages, providers contact lowendbox admins to have there offers listed, not the other way around..

Back on topic,
    You can check out lowendbox.com there is plenty of offers listed weekly and daily there with a user-based community, that you can read comments about the listed offer, feed back, and recommendations about other users and members experience with the offer or provider in general. Also check out WebhostingTalk's VPS offers. Always make sure you do a background check on the provider on Google, Lowendbox, and WHT before jumping into the provider to make sure it's a right fit for you.

Hostigation.

I have a server with them for $4/mo for friends and families but do not let $4 fool you into thinking it's "cheap" like cheap = bad. Their 1024mb plan for $10 and cPanel license for $10/mo is a pretty good deal.

If you're a new user, you can look at Low End Box but a lot of kiddie host / pump and dump scammers launch their scams from that site. You have to balance out looking at that site, looking at WHT, and asking questions before you make a decision. LEB says they prevent scams from happening but the last one with that Haas guy from Cripperz showed that a scammer will gladly associate with a community to ensure the scam is successful.

Quote Originally Posted by p0go View Post
    Do you have proof of that? I'm good friends with the founder of Lowendbox, LEA (the original one); and that site was never created to be a cash income, or to make a profit but to share and discuss low end boxs and providers offering them.
    He wasn't talking about LowEndBox, he was talking about LowEndStock. The site itself tells you affiliate links are used.

Total Offers Listed: 36
    16 Affilate Links (44%)
    QuadraNet Enterprises | Providing Secure Infrastructure Solutions to modern businesses since 2001.
    QuadraNet is a globally recognized cloud solution provider ​with the Best-in-class responsive 24x7 customer support.​
    Locations: Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle & Amsterdam.
    Andrew Moore andrew.moore@quadranet.com Visit https://www.QuadraNet.com