PSD to XHTML/CSS - WHMCS Integrations - Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal Development

Hey there!

My name is Brian Schroeter and I do the development for LegitDesigns.com, LLC. At this time, I'm willing to offer my services for those looking for a web developer to pick up some of their extra work.

I have no problem providing examples of my coded work, via PM or you may email me...: Brian@legitdesigns.com.

I have experience with the following...
    XHTML / CSS (Strict)
    HTML 5 / CSS3
    JQuery / Javascript
    Wordpress Integrations
    Joomla Integrations
    Drupal Integrations
    WHMCS / Hostbill Integrations
    Forum software theming (vBulletin, myBB, ect.)

I also have the resources of Alex, whom may do graphic design if required.

Module Developer is a Drupal Web Development field for the past 8 years with 1350+ website projects from our development centre - We are working with many outsourcing partners like you in AUS, US and Europe. So, we already have enough experience in having offshore development team. Each developer having more then 7+ years experience.http://www.adodis-demo.com

Our Drupal Programmers in 120 in-house in number working on monthly/weekly contract hiring basis for clients globally i.e. USA, UAE, UK, Australia, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark & Norway. All of our developers have approximately 4+ Years of hands on experience especially In E-commerce, social network websites and many other web portals. We will work 9 Hours per Day, 5 Days a Week - Monday to Friday with the total of 45 hours a week. We will work in any time-zone which will be suitable for you. So now, you can have flexibility to get your work done in your business hours no matter where you are located.

The services offered by Module developers are:
    • Drupal web development & design
    • Drupal application development
    • Drupal maintenance
    • Drupal web maintenance
    Drupal programming Services
    • Drupal web redesign
    • Drupal e-commerce development
    Drupal shopping card services
    Time Frame: We deliver the project ahead of schedule and we are always available for communication via phone, chat and email and we are ready to work on US & EUROPE time zone also.

Motto: On Time Delivery, Quality, Low Cost, Customer satisfaction, Highly Communicative.

More Information pleases contact:

http://www.module-developer.com
    http://www.module-node.com