* Please use the MDDHosting, you will be pleased with your own choices

I have used the MDDHosting since 07/16/2012 through my friend's introduction. My first surprise at the MDDHosting is the speed. I have not encountered any technical problems, so I have not had any comments on the support. In contrast to other providers, I have to contact the support to overcome the technical problems once a week. Whereas, but when using the MDDHosting I have not used any one ticket for 3 months. Another thing is that I always have the message "Your site had no issues in the past 24 hours" in the Resource Usage, and my site is not subject to any restrictions as well as the sites still function normally. I've tested 100 connections at once with the wordpress website. They paused in 2 minutes, and then they operated normally as if nothing had happened.
    I'm just sad about the Shared Hosting of MDDHosting because it does not for allow websites with adult content to operate.
    You can test my website, which is operating on the MDDHosting: fb24h.com

Yep, they are one of the old host out there. I especially love their website design.

Thank you for for sharing.

MDD has many great reviews and are one of the most reputable providers in WHT. I'm sure you will be happy hosting with them for many years to come.

When somebody with only one post recommends something, usually it is not a very honest fedback. I don't think anybody who has never been to WHT before would feel like coming here and creating a username and posting, because he is happy with his host. Am I the only one who feel something fishy here? Is it just enough to give a URL to post a testimonial?

I have no comments / opinion about the host being discussed, BTW. This is my first impression and I may be wrong.
    Hosting Coupons: MediaTemple Recurring Discount, HostNine Offers and more..

Sorry, my Vietnamese isn't up to much!

For what it's worth I don't know why AlemCherry was querying the authenticity of your review. You gave a URL to verify it, Mike wouldn't have solicited it (he doesn't need to), and it read like a straight forward honest review. And the whois dates back up your account. Don't worry about it.

* Tôi là người Việt Nam - Tôi yêu Việt Nam :)

I do not say anything good for the MDDHosting, I only evaluate what I see.
    I live in Vietnam, and I notice that the speed of the MDDHosting is faster than the hosting providers I used to use. As I see, the ISP of Vietnam which connects to U.S. or EU is limited in speed. Sometimes, offshore fiber optic internet is broken, so google access is slow. However, my website on the MDDHosting is still accessible with acceptable speed. Reasonable price, high traffic stamina and speed are the reasons why I chose the MDDHosting instead of domestic Host providers.

Glad to hear that they are doing a good job. Keep it up.

Off-topic posts have been moved to their own thread.

Thanks MuaBui for your review!

Hope the great experience continues.

Chad
    Webmasterbabble.com Webmaster Forum
    Come join us at webmasterbabble.com

It's good to know they're serving you good. Good luck!

For some reason your website looks like 9gag.com "a lot".

Nice to hear that you are happy with your current host. Do you want to share what script are you using for your website?

Chia se cho minh voi nha ban.

Right now I give MDD a big thumbs up, they are really going the extra mile! The service I received on my last support ticket on how to fix my 301 redirects was great! Definitely one of the best hosts around at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by tradingnames View Post
    Right now I give MDD a big thumbs up, they are really going the extra mile! The service I received on my last support ticket on how to fix my 301 redirects was great! Definitely one of the best hosts around at the moment!
    +1 Ditto.

Planning to sign up for an annual payment after christmas
    IRCOM Design | Banners and Graphics Design Services
    Affordable Banner Prices | 24 Hours Turn Around
    Banner Portfolio | The Hall of Fame | Drive Traffic and Sales
    Custom Sliders & Headers for Web Hosting | Facebook and Twitter Design Available

Congrats! Keep us updated.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

thanks for sharing your experience!!
    i am always looking forward to good reviews as well cuz most of the time people only give bad feedback but do not consider to share their positive experiences with hosts!

Great to hear you are liking MDDHosting. Keep us up to date

its really good experience for me i try this its really good i have no problem during the using this service thanks for sharing this keep it up.