Arrow Looking for a VPS advise and may be couple new servers

I currently have 3 VPSs with hostforweb.com

Almost on daily bases my System Usage is at 99% and the servers are going down.
    Is this a know issue or something I can tweak on the servers or may be a known issue with hostforweb .com servers and I have to move to another provider. Your advises will be greatly appreciated.

Anyway I will need at least another VPS. Any good deals?

What I am paying there now is:
    39.95 for 15 GB storage. 400GB BW, 256 Guaranteed RAM, Guaranteed CPU 208.8+ Mhz, Free Cpanel/WHM panel

What are you running on the VPS? With those specs it may be very easy for you to use up all resources... especially with cPanel/WHM running on the system.

For some good deals, check out the hosting offers forums (specifically the VPS one).

Hope all goes well, good luck!

Well your host may not have anything to do with your usage spiking like that. Rogue process's, poorly written or updated scripts, etc. All could cause that. Have you spoken with your host about the complications you are having with your VPS?

If you've tried resolving this with your current host to no success, I'm sure you'll find a couple around here willing to do the job. Like Subliminal said, checkout the VPS hosting offers forum for deals. Just make sure you do a search on the company you choose first, and checkout any reviews .

A cpanel with a 256Mb ram limit is too low. I would advise you to get more RAM.

A good test: for a day shut down the cpanel services (service cpanel stop; service crond stop). This will still maintain all websites, email.. up and running, only cpanel access will be down. And will let you see if it's the real issue. If it is, move to a higher VPS, even a dedicated.

Many other reasons can be found that would imply that a server has peaks. From hacked accounts, spam to just a php script poorly written. Try to isolate the issue before moving: moving is always a big step.

Regards

Q
    ComfortHost.NET. Top quality hosting. And a personal touch.
    ** web hosting ** reseller hosting ** VPS ** Managed Servers **