IRCd Shells (East coast AND West Coast)

We're offering up some IRCd shells on an FDCServers.net IRC box. According to them it's firewalled, and of course it comes with their "unmetered" transfer on Cogent. A lot of people don't think Cogent is reliable enough for IRC networks, which might be true. For networks around 0-5000 users though, it seems to work just fine. Here are the server specs you will have your shell on:

Option 1: East Coast/FDC Servers

CPU: AMD XP 1400
    RAM: 256mb
    HD: 80gb IDE
    Connection: 10mbps on Cogent
    IP to test: 38.115.134.9

Your usage is unmetered, any extensive CPU time will be warned against. As said before, the network is firewalled against DDOS, but nothing is fail proof. This should be better than your average shell server though.

Monthly price: $13
    Setup Fee: $0

One ip is included, more are availible upon request. You are also given 500mb of space to be used.

Option 2: West Coast Server

CPU: 800mhz
    RAM: 256mb
    HD: 80gb
    Connection: 10mbps on dual OC-12, Qwest.
    IP to test: 216.240.174.17

Monthly price: $13
    Setup Fee: $0

One ip is included, with 500mb of webspace as well.

We aren't in this for the money, mainly just for experience and training. You won't get any BS answers from us, everything is as we have layed it out. We are always availible for support and try and help you out in any way we can. We can also offer BNC accounts for a much lower price. Paypal is the accepted form of payment. (Our merchant account won't let us accept CC payments for IRC services...afraid of Fraud I suppose). If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We've ran this before on this forum, and the customers currently on the servers seem to be happy with our service.
    I wish all my traffic went through AS174.

I'm interested, I've PMed you.