Question Should we file classaction lawsuit against Integrityhost.com

Anybody know what is minimum number of clients required for a class? If we all get togather ones who have been insulted and financially burnt by this guy, we should be able to find an attorney who can file that lawsuit.
    I'll be researching this.

If your interested please reply.

How were you insulted and finacially burnt by him? I am intrested in hearing more about this! I can't stand scammers in this business.

Just do a search for integrityhost in furom you will find Quotes from integrityhost.com's owner emails.

I haven't read them myself, but I've heard he's been quite the jerk to some of his clients.
    Right Servers Inc. - Fully Managed VPS and Fully Managed Bare Metal Servers in US & Canada. We want to empower entrepreneurs to grow their business, not their IT headaches. Managed is better.
    High Availability | SSD | DirectAdmin & Softaculous | Daily Backups |Firewall & Security |30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Originally posted by Dedicatedone
    I haven't read them myself, but I've heard he's been quite the jerk to some of his clients.
    Which is unbelieveable, considering he just spent $60k to buy the business, and the last thing you want to do as a new owner, is antagonise your clients/revenue stream.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Maybe he's a multi millionaire and he's got these few thousand clients just to terrorise and make them miserable!

I don't think this is a new owner, people have been saying he didn't sell the company the first time and it seems like they're right because it was the same eBay account that put up the business up for auction again.
    Right Servers Inc. - Fully Managed VPS and Fully Managed Bare Metal Servers in US & Canada. We want to empower entrepreneurs to grow their business, not their IT headaches. Managed is better.
    High Availability | SSD | DirectAdmin & Softaculous | Daily Backups |Firewall & Security |30 Day Money Back Guarantee

I could be wrong but I think the ebay account went with the sale. This new guy DAVE is a real piece of work. Eric was always nice and business like. Dave on the other hand is the exact opposite. Unless Eric has multiple personalities this in not the same person.

The location has changed in the ebay account as well.

This is just speculation but I really think this sale went through.

Looks like people are running away from integrityhost very fast:

http://www.webhosting.info/webhosts/...RITYSERVER.NET

The new owner seems to have lost roughly 200 domains in the last 3 weeks. Nice going. :-O

Pretty soon he will have no domains on his servers.
    I found this on ebay somebody running ads against integrity host
    Click Here

What exactly will you sue him for? Legal costs will far exceed the return.

Sorry to hear about the treatment though. With a little more of an investment I think your can find a GREAT host to meet your needs.
    Last edited by serverunion; 10-01-2004 at 05:00 PM.

10 plaintiffs for a class-action suite