Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Increase Page Rank

dear all,

my site as include keyword, meta tag all and my site name is display in google suggest. when am searching in google with keyword its display in 1st or 2nd page but my page rank is not increase its in till 0, what is reason any body help

You need to advertise and increase the unique hits to your website in order to gain higher page ranks. You can advertise freely on any of the following:
    search engines
    forums
    blogs
    social bookmarking
    social networks
    video sites
    article directories
    press releases
    groups
    answer sites
    pdf sites
    tutorial sites
    coupon directories

how many days its take time to increase page rank

It depends on your domain settings and the how ofter google bots crawl your websites.

I think the most important part in online business is to get ranking in search engines other than worrying for PR.

Still if you need to get high PR then you should build links for your website from forums, blogs, directories etc.

Page rank is useless nowadays. So I don't like to spend much time on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinoth SN View Post
    dear all,

my site as include keyword, meta tag all and my site name is display in google suggest. when am searching in google with keyword its display in 1st or 2nd page but my page rank is not increase its in till 0, what is reason any body help
    I hope you know that the meta description tag, and the meta keywords tag are completely useless and Google won't look at them right?

Quote Originally Posted by camelia View Post
    Page rank is useless nowadays. So I don't like to spend much time on it.
    PR isn't useless, and it never was. PR is one of MANY MANY different things taken into consideration when Google gives your SERP.
    CariNet, the leader in cloud hosting and dedicated servers! Cloud computing simplified.

how to check serp is good

how to check serp is good
    What does that have to do with the topic of this thread?
    "Increase Page Rank"

Nothing about SERP.
    CariNet, the leader in cloud hosting and dedicated servers! Cloud computing simplified.

Just get as much as possible one way backlinks for getting your PR increase faster. You can achieved the backlink by social bookmarking, directory submission, article submission, forum posting and blog commenting etc are the effective ways to get backlinks.
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS

dear all,

Hi,

In my own experiences, if you want to increase your PR, you need to update your sites with original, niche relative contents regularly and building quality dofollow backlinks using your targeted keywords from higher PR sources, especially for niche relative authority sites.

Have a nice day,
    Men, women and kids air jordan shoes,
    air jordan fusion shoes shop online.

dear all,

The one and solution is increasing Good Quality back links for your website,back links are counted as popularity votes and each of votes helps you to increase your web sites PR.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybuoy View Post
    Bookmarking is best way to increase your page rank.
    Very generic post.
    You mean if I add a page into my bookmarks my PR will go up!

;p

Hello,
    I have question regarding Dofollow and Nofollow Blog I am commenting on Blog and found that most of them nofollow so if this going to help for my site?

Quote Originally Posted by chemistdirect View Post
    Hello,
    I have question regarding Dofollow and Nofollow Blog I am commenting on Blog and found that most of them nofollow so if this going to help for my site?
    yes defiantly those kind of back links are helps too for your sites but not affective more than dofollow links.

It totally depends how much good SEO you have done with your site and how many links you got for it. There are exceptional cases as well but in general case, if you have done proper and right on page and off page optimization, then within 1-2 months it will surely increase.

I assume that your site has been done SEO, then you should update contents daily

Quality back links is very important.
    Right! Quality backlinks from respected and relevant to your niche websites with already available PR is the best way!

Instantly nice person!
    They hide truth from you... Flash theft issue is crucial... You will not believe, but The Martians stole my source FLA!
    SWF Protector - robust and reliable ActionScript Flash Protection solution

19. My site has been stuck at a 0 also. I have added content and frequently post on related sites. Most are no follow is this a waste of time? Also when I post I usually just put the web page address as the link, should I be using keywords hyperlinked instead? How many keywords should I have listed for each page? I have worked hard on getting traffic and building a higher pr but not much results. Currently getting about a 100 hits a day. The traffic that does come is converting well just not enough. I am a novice at SEO and am not sure what I am missing.

How important are links for Page Rank and how important is traffic?

I think that links are a bigger part than traffic given that many .edu domains have PR7+ even though they get less traffic than other .tld's

I think that bounce rate is actually a big factor, rather than pure traffic. You can buy plenty of unique cheaply but if they all bouce it'll hurt your serps not help them.

How important are links for Page Rank and how important is traffic?
    Actually traffic is not the factor that influence on website`s SEO. It is important to monetize your website. Also it will be important if your visitors will be living backlinks on your site. From this point of view it is pretty important.

PR influence on SERP.

Instantly nice person!
    They hide truth from you... Flash theft issue is crucial... You will not believe, but The Martians stole my source FLA!

Back-linking is the best option for sustained PRs.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybuoy View Post
    Any one tell me how can i get high page rank low time?
    Buy links from high PR sites.

Instantly nice person!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSWF View Post
    STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE
    However, some SEOs and webmasters engage in the practice of buying and selling links that pass PageRank, disregarding the quality of the links, the sources, and the long-term impact it will have on their sites. Buying or selling links that pass PageRank is in violation of Google's webmaster guidelines and can negatively impact a site's ranking in search results.
    Source: http://www.google.com/support/webmas...n&answer=66736

In other words, I really wouldn't spread that advice.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSWF View Post
    Thank you dear.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast