PayPal Payments Advanced - Anyone using it?

I just ran across PayPal's Payments Advanced https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/p...ments-advanced its only $5 per month (vs. $30 per month for PayPal Pro) Its best feature is it allows you to take payments on your website (via iframe) without sending users to PayPal. There are some downsides, first it only works in the US and second its not available yet in many shopping carts (like WHMCS). I'm also not sure if users would trust it since your asking them to login to PayPal on your website. I can't fine to much about it, seems to be pretty new. Is anyone use it? Tried it? Any thoughts on it?

I'm also not sure if users would trust it since your asking them to login to PayPal on your website
    Yeah I wouldn't want to do that either as a consumer.

Yes. Paypal is a good alternative for mom-and-poppers selling one-time or on a very limited basis or time frame--say maybe one or two sales per month max, or only needed for a very limited period of time. It is NOT a smart payment option for any business doing any kind of significant volume, or having any aspirations of being perceived as a serious here-to-stay business concern.

It's effectively payflow in an iframe. Many payment processors lately offer options with the payment form in an iframe. There is some more info here:
    https://cms.paypal.com/cms_content/U...r_Partners.pdf