hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : Reseller Hosting Offers : 75% OFF FOR LIFE - NO FOOLING! Alpha - Master cPanel Reseller | TURNKEY

Forum Jump

75% OFF FOR LIFE - NO FOOLING! Alpha - Master cPanel Reseller | TURNKEY

Reply Post New Thread In Reseller Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2012, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Use coupon code: RESELLFOOL75 to take 75% off for life for the GOLD and PLATINUM PACKAGES. Hurry, this week only!

This negativity is amazing. No one lied. the headline went like this for at least almost a week as I know. luckily I got in in time despite the reviews. The hosting setup and welcome email looks well thought out and easy to understand, everything seems to work as it should.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2012, 01:51 PM

I haven't any idea why, but my account was just now deleted from the servers and my funds refunded. Well, perhaps it was to good to be true anyway? I did not have any issues at all so it is kind of strange. Perhaps they do not like that we say anyting at all in the forum?

Old 04-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Corporate Member

Thank you everyone who signed up, and sorry for the few who didn't signup during the 1-week only special (it was clearly labeled "this week only" and the week ended unfortunately on Sunday night after running april 1st through the 8th (thats why it was titled in regards to April Fools day on the 1st). Not sure who is claiming people lied- but thats why great promotions are clearly labeled and public so there is no question.

Either way, there are other active coupons - that are fantastic deals, you can see the coupon in fact still on our landing page, and have similar entry level pricing available. So just be sure to keep an eye out.

Thank you everyone for your interest, and we do appreciate all the feedback!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2012, 02:40 PM

As it turns out my payment was flagged as fraud and automatically refunded because I changed address during ordering because the first address i used did not match my current IP. All this is explainable and perfectly normal as paypal is comfortable with me residing in another country. this is first time my order is cancelled because of this though. I get the humble impression that the host really do not have time to deal with stuff individually.
It is sometimes perhaps to easy to push the purge button and forget that all customers are individuals.

So as it turns out my business did not fit either and I am glad I found out the attitude at support as soon as possible.

My apologies to "qtriangle" although I am not going to pursue this as he did. However I understand his feeling of rejection as doing nothing wrong being rejected is not that nice.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:12 AM
Web Hosting Master

Thanks for understanding my pain.
I always believe that dealing with a humane approach is must for any business. Turning away a customer can never be right. Businesses should try to win the customers, even the toughest of the customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfstartershost View Post
As it turns out my payment was flagged as fraud and automatically refunded because I changed address during ordering because the first address i used did not match my current IP. All this is explainable and perfectly normal as paypal is comfortable with me residing in another country. this is first time my order is cancelled because of this though. I get the humble impression that the host really do not have time to deal with stuff individually.
It is sometimes perhaps to easy to push the purge button and forget that all customers are individuals.

So as it turns out my business did not fit either and I am glad I found out the attitude at support as soon as possible.

My apologies to "qtriangle" although I am not going to pursue this as he did. However I understand his feeling of rejection as doing nothing wrong being rejected is not that nice.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:59 AM

You're welcome, and this discussion and what happened made me realize the point you wanted to get through:

It is not about refund of the tiny amount, but the painstaking realization that support does not want to work with you. I understand that if you host several sites and have many clients, sooner or later something will happen that may include seemingly strange coincidences. When the host then purges you, and denies to speak with you an rather blames you without investigating, then you are into a lot of trouble.

I feel like what happened to me this time was a learning experience, how to evaluate hosting companies. A company is entitled to determine its own policy.

It is perfectly possible to operate a host this way. many of the clients never get into reselling and usually you can host a long time before something unusual happens. So it is possible for them to profit a lot this way. but if you plan on doing some serious reselling, such hosts can get you into deep water. I would take care to avoid becoming such a victim.

That is the value of a forum like this, you eventually drill down to a good host with a policy that suits you.

Does anyone else have something to say about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtriangle View Post
Thanks for understanding my pain.
I always believe that dealing with a humane approach is must for any business. Turning away a customer can never be right. Businesses should try to win the customers, even the toughest of the customers.

Old 04-10-2012, 01:29 PM

Re: Helpdesk Connection between Vision and WHMCS

As i understand, this type of configuration requires the client to have 2 separate accounts. Also the customer will have to login again to vision helpdesk system even if they are logged in to WHMCS. Why don't you provide the other way [activating the connector module] which is fairly simple and straight forward and which will make the life easier of the customers of resellers. By the way you are using the same way of integration between kayako and WHMCS. I had talked this matter to your customer support and they told "I apologize however there is nothing that we can do or will change" if this is current policy please look at this matter and do the needfull.

Old 04-10-2012, 01:34 PM

As i understand, this type of configuration requires the client to have 2 separate accounts. Also the customer will have to login again to vision helpdesk system even if they are logged in to WHMCS. Why don't you provide the other way [activating the connector module] which is fairly simple and straight forward and which will make the life easier of the customers of resellers. By the way you are using the same way of integration between kayako and WHMCS. I had talked this matter to your customer support and they told "I apologize however there is nothing that we can do or will change" if this is current policy please look at this matter and do the needfull.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:25 PM
Web Hosting Master

Damn I wish I had seen this offer sooner.
I'd definitely have signed up for the 500gb plan. :\

Old 04-12-2012, 09:22 PM

Hello
Can you still offer 500gb plan?
Also, can I sell alpha reseller accounts with this or can I just sell master reseller accounts with this?
Thanks

Last edited by Hostingboss; 04-12-2012 at 09:30 PM.