CPANEL/WHM hosting as LOW AS $3/MONTH 10GB/250GB RESELLER FOR $10/MONTH - SUPER CHEAP

Quarion Hosting is offering three hosting packages, two shared, and one reseller! They are EXCELLENT value packages! If you have any questions or comments regarding our packages, please contact us.

We accept Credit Cards and eChecks, PayPal, Checks, and Money Orders. We use MaxMind fraud detection.

Some of our unique features include:
    • cPanel 10 - A powerful, easy to use, control panel for web hosting clients to manage every aspect of their account from password protection of directories to e-mail accounts.
    • Multiple Scripting Languages - We support many scripting languages and scripts. We support PHP 5, CGI/Perl, Server Side Includes, and standard HTML.
    • Fantastico - A one click PHP script installer inside of cPanel. This will allow you to install a wide variety of powerful PHP scripts to your website with one click.
    • ClientExec - The software Quarion uses for client management. Clients can log in to their ClientExec billing control panel and view invoices, update payment information, update personal information, access trouble ticket support, pay upcoming invoices, etc. ClientExec is one of the easiest to use billing applications of all time. ClientExec is offered at a discount rate to our customers. You can purchase it at only $9.00/Month in the addons section of our website.
    • Standard Scripting Languages - Quarion offers support for PHP 5, CGI/Perl, Server Side Includes, and standard HTML. For databases, we offer MySQL 4.
    • Fast Support - Quarion offers many methods to contact support when you need it. Those methods are listed below.
    • Endless Possibilities - When you sign up with Quarion Hosting, you are making the right decision. There are endless features and ways to use Quarion Hosting's services.
    Contact Methods:

Our Packages

Tinyon - Shared
    1000 MB (1GB) Space
    10000 MB (10GB) Transfer
    Unmetered FTP Accounts
    Unmetered E-Mail Accounts
    Unmetered SQL dbs
    Unmetered Subdomains
    5 Parked Domains
    5 Addon Domains
    cPanel 10 with Fantastico
    $3.00/Month
    or $30.00/Every 12 Months (Yearly) - This is the equivalent of $2.50/Month!

Order!

Sharion - Shared
    5000 MB (5GB) Space
    100000 MB (100GB) Transfer
    Unmetered FTP Accounts
    Unmetered SQL dbs
    Unmetered Subdomains
    Unmetered Parked Domains
    Unmetered Addon Domains
    cPanel 10 with Fantastico
    $7.00/Month
    or $70.00/Every 12 Months (Yearly) - This is the equivalent of $5.83/Month!

Order!

Dedicated IP's for shared accounts are availale at $1.00 per month.

Resellion - Reseller
    10000 MB (10GB) Space
    250000 MB (250GB) Transfer
    Unmetered FTP Accounts
    Unmetered SQL dbs
    Unmetered Subdomains
    Unmetered Parked Domains
    Unmetered Addon Domains
    WHM/cPanel 10 with Fantastico
    $10.00/Month
    or $100.00/Every 12 Months (Yearly) - This is the equivalent of $8.33/Month!

Order!

Two Dedicated IP's for reseller accounts (with both ips used for custom nameservers, one ip for your website, and one ip designated as your shared ip) are available at $2.00 per month. Single Dedicated IP's for your customers are available at only $1.00 per month.

Custom private-label nameservers are available and are always free. After you sign up, create a support ticket in your ClientExec customer control panel.

Once again, if you have ANY questions, PLEASE contact us and we will answer any of your questions.
    Jason Cousineau

Guys, I want to say this plan is great. Perfect speed and i just over all love it!

Can't see your website unfortunately, seems down from the UK

Hmm, Server went down for a reboot. He said the tech from Layeredtech said it will be on in about 5 minutes or so.

Strange how i make a post and it goes down

Looks like a little more than 5minutes downtime

It is up now, it turns out the techs screwed up a config on accident. I am sorry about that.
    Jason Cousineau

Just a word of caution... Expect lots of downtime signed up Jan 25 1 hour d/t after ns resolved. Jan 27 another 45 minutes of d/t. Jan 28 6 hours of d/t. Jan 29 40 minutes overnight and as of this message 11:43am as of this post has been down since 5:00 am. I use host tracker and site uptime. Save your money Paypal won't reimburse. Jason if you want to rebut this message I will be more than happy to post the actual downtimes. Just makes me mad when a company doesn't stand in back of their product.