Thread: Allied Wallet

Smile Allied Wallet

Hi

just wondering if anyone has processed payments with Allied Wallet. I was considering opening an account with them. I would like to get some fed back about there services, if they are reliable and do they pay out on time.

Thanks for the help

* STAY AWAY FROM ALLIED WALLET - THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM ALLIED WALLET - VISA MASTER CARD PAYMENT PROCESSOR!

ALLIED WALLET WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!

I got ripped off by allied wallet. - They pocketed over $30000 of my hard earned money (knowing that I mailed product to customers before releasing money to me) claiming that they got letter from Visa regarding my type of business (tobacco) being prohibited etc… when Chronopay is in this business for years and never gets fined by Visa. When I asked Dane Joy to show me letter, he emailed me old article in PDF format downloaded from visa web site (general rules). I never seen that letter and amount of fine etc… Our chargeback rate was lower than 1% and allied wallet just robbed us.
    Be cautious with Allied Wallet. DON’T TRUST ALLIED WALLET! ALLIED WALLET WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!!!

alied wallet is piece of ****. one of the crooks there is Zach Williams. Beware from them.
    www.qxpay.com - processing solutions

Stay away from any ANY wallet solution, they always get closed down after 4 months or so!

Response from Allied

FYI: Funds were remitted to onesmoke. The only reason for the longer than usual delay was due to the bank. Onesmoke will verify this information if required.

Also, you are correct about many wallet solutions however AlliedWallet has been in business for over 3 years and continues to grow rapidly.

Thank you,

Response from Allied

Furthermore,

Zach Williams does not work for or has never worked for AlliedWallet so i am not sure why that was written.