* 119$/month XP1900 - 59$/month low end

VIA C3 800MHz - 64MB RAM - 6.5GB HDD - 200GB/month, no overage charges - Free IPs (Arin)

49$ One time Setup Fee
    59$/month

-----

VIA C3 800MHz - 256MB RAM - 40GB HDD, IBM 7200RPM - 600GB/month, no overage charges - Free IPs (Arin)

99$ One time Setup Fee
    99$/month

-----

AMD XP1900 - ASUS motherboard - 512MB RAM - 60GB HDD, IBM 7200RPM - 600GB/month, no overage charges - Free IPs (Arin)

199$ One time Setup Fee
    119$/month

Get 10% off first payment (and the setup fee) if you pay via PayPal.

Got a pingable IP?

Yeah, Id be interested too! Some general DC info would be much appreciated!

are'nt you just reselling FDC servers or space? if so i sure hope they upgraded connections since i left there.

https://www.********.hm/nocsol.htm.

Chicago, IL
    Our second largest and cheapest DataCenter. Too large to call it the "Bargain Basement" though.
    Services include: Dedicated Servers - HighBandwith Servers - Data Storage - Game Servers
    Connectivity: Cogent which consists of an OC-48(2.4Gbps) which is connected to 3 different POPs for higher redundancy then normal single homed connections - 98.9% uptime SLA
    That appears to be where the abovementioned servers are located.

Cogent which consists of an OC-48(2.4Gbps) which is connected to 3 different POPs for higher redundancy then normal single homed connections - 98.9% uptime SLA

when did cogent offer it in oc48 lol? i know they do 100and 1,000mbit/s connections

ZAC HOLLEY! ZDWEBHOSTING!

STOP DDOSING MY SERVERS AND HARASSING MY THREADS. THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!

Ping IP : 66.28.242.233

Originally posted by NocSol
    ZAC HOLLEY! ZDWEBHOSTING!

STOP DDOSING MY SERVERS AND HARASSING MY THREADS. THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!
    I am sorry if you thought i was DDosing your servers i was asking a simple question as to if it was the same as fdc servers very straight forward question and not meant in any bad way so i dont understand why you think i was flaming you or somthing.

I know Zac fairly well and I highly doubt he is even remotely capable of launching a DDoS attack your servers. Maybe you'd like to offer some proof before making such a harsh accusation as that.

Originally posted by mushrew
    I know Zac fairly well and I highly doubt he is even remotely capable of launching a DDoS attack your servers. Maybe you'd like to offer some proof before making such a harsh accusation as that.
    I don't think he meant DDos attach on his servers i think he thought I was trying to give his servers a bad name when in fact all I was asking is if they were resellers of FDCservers.net and he got a little upset.

Why can't you guys just get along?

Originally posted by Darth
    Why can't you guys just get along?
    I would like to know the answer to that too, did you think i said or asked anything that was out of line?

I am still trying to figure out what I have done wrong as far as i'm concerned I try to be as nice and as helpfull on here as much as possible.