Thumbs down MOCHA UNLIMITED HOSTING IS A SCAM

If you are attracted to the word UNLIMITED it is a fraudster claim. Actually no unlimited service is provided by them there is LIMIT they are perfectly studied the market and they know a normal user will never use beyond some limits and thus they started this UNLIMITED fraud business. If somebody attracted on this UNLIMITED term and start using the resources as UNLIMITED then he will come to know the limitations, suspension of the account saying some crook reasons, asking more money in the name of CREDITS I don't know what is waiting for you.

The Term UNLIMITED is a fancy word to catch ordinary people If you compare with the other hosting providers they are also giving you the same but they give you limits but it is enough for a normal website but MOCHA WEB HOSTING SCAM is also doing the same but they take the money from you and if you exceeds the limit they suspend your account so what is happening is, you lost your money and site. Don't register your domain with MOCHA HOST try some reputed providers with better track records.

This will give ground to Mochahost to suspend any abuse account in terms of unlimited disk space / bandwidth usage.
    Hosting space is intended for normal use only, and is limited to Web files, e-mail and content of the hosted Web sites, not for storage of media or other data nor for the sole purpose of mass email/solicitation.
    IMO Fair enough for the price of their hosting plans.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

There are loads of providers offering such "unlimited" hosting, and terms are very similar

Could the OP advise as to how or why the service was terminated, and the reason given by the provider
    M8 INTERNET : Simple and cost effective website hosting from the UK
    M8 INTERNET : Google Ads Account Management

Its common sense to understand that UNLIMITED cant possibly excist, every machine has its limits, the only way any host could truly offer unlimited is by expanding its machine everytime limits are reached.

A valuable lesson has been learnt here, i hope. READ THE TOS!

People would rather sign there life away than read the small print.
    IT & Hosting Solutions Rotherham - Virtual6 Ltd
    IT Distributor | IT Manufacturer | Hosted Products | Business IT Support

IMO it's better to pay a little more, for quality of service and no hidden fees or tricks. But people just go for deceiving publicity.

People usually have a business plan to make unlimited money from the unlimited hosting plans.
    Then one day they see their hosting account suspended or server problem because of massive overselling.

The problem of unlimited hosting is overselling.
    And one more thing - much depends on the company you are using it from.

Just don't buy from one of those ''unlimited'' hosts - problem solved... If everyone stops buying from those they'll soon disappear. You have no idea what you'll get - and when it'll be suspended. Just go for a host with clear limits.
    SolidSRV Internet Solutions | OVH France HQ
    Unmetered Bandwidth with every server
    sales@solidsrv.com | +31 233-020-200

Yet another "unlimited" victim!

The only true unlimited value can be used to name "God" and guess what, you can't buy it!

- Aria

Unlimited hosting isn't always bad. The problem is in the company itself.
    I have read this host isn't very good in many aspects.

People look for unlimited package also look for the cheapest package. That's the problem.
    Each server has limited capacity. Hosting provider offerring unlimited package will have to pack the same amount or more "unlimited" accounts on the server so obviously service will be degraded sooner or later.

Hosts selling "Unlimited" space & Unlimited bandwidth packages are usually equipped with low quality, cheap overloaded servers. AVOID THEM
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanel®
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

Yeah, This cases is repeating from time to time.
    If you google, you will find "+- 1000 cases about this "MOCHAHOST SCAM"

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gleneon View Post
    If you are attracted to the word UNLIMITED it is a fraudster claim. Actually no unlimited service is provided by them there is LIMIT they are perfectly studied the market and they know a normal user will never use beyond some limits and thus they started this UNLIMITED fraud business.
    Good but I think you're just post a article(not review) and also you're not provide your hosted site link.
    Dewlance® Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller - US/UK/EU/FRK/CA - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    DemoTiger.com - Buy Demo Videos for your Hosting Company

Hello,

If you are attracted to the word with the Quality reseller hosting services with 24/7 support it is a fraudster claim. Actually I have service is provided by PREMIUM RESELLER On their page saidQuality reseller hosting services with 24/7 support and they do not shows any limit for question but there is LIMIT they are perfectly studied the market and they know a normal user will never use beyond some limits and thus they started this fraud business.

If somebody attracted on this I do not recomend, I know the limitations, suspension of the account saying some crook reasons, asking more money in the name of CREDITS I don't know what is waiting for you. I JUST MADE SEVERAL QUESTION AND FOR THAT THEY CANCELLED MY SERVICES also they blocked my Ip , this IP is a static. I could not available for my refund. That is disaster.

The Term FREE SUPPORT is a fancy word to catch ordinary people If you compare with the other hosting providers they are also giving you the same but they give you limits but it is enough for a normal website but PREMIUM RESELLER HOSTING SCAM is also doing the same but they take the money from you and if you exceeds the limit they suspend your account so what is happening is, you lost your money and site. Don't register your domain with PREMIUM RESELLER try some reputed providers with better track records.

Netsis or hostingperu is a pathetic customer who was canceled by us for abusing support.

Hello,

I think the customer will be respected, I have never seen a case to cancel the account just to ask several questions to the support.

For such a case should specify in their TOS that it is forbidden to ask many questions because it is considered an abuse.

On the Internet there exists a lot about a person in that company "PremiumReseller"called "Tony" is treated as a rough and rude, abusive to clients.

Premium Reseller Rating ½☆☆☆☆(0.5) provider reviewed by Melissa Mosher ( averyislame@y... )

Tony is the worst customer support rep I've ever had to deal with. He is rude. His systems don't get patched quickly or at all. Their software (cpanel etc) is way out dated and not patched. They are still doing the 2009 release of Joomla when they have made stable releases just 3 months ago in 2010. The sites get hacked and are down with random errors as if they do system maintenance right in the middle of the day. This is the worst experience I have ever had with a webhost.
    company reviewed by james walker ( jwalker4331@y... ) on Jan, 22 2011
    Overall Rating: ½☆☆☆☆1 (out of 10)

do NOT use these guys. the other reviewer commented about how rude tony is. this is very true. but my biggest issue with them is support - or the lack thereof. submit your ticket and wait. it may be 5 minutes. it may be 5 hours.
    i had a great working site and was scheduled to demo it to my client the next morning. when i quickly tested the site that morning, i received a
    503 service not available error
    i quickly submitted a ticket with a severity set to "critical" (highest)
    after 6 hours i STILL have not received any response from them. i've emailed them. i even called them (you have to listen to about 60 seconds of music before getting to their voivemail) and left a message.
    nothing.
    no response.
    I think this issue is being dealt with in greater detail in another thread in the same forum in "Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting : Windows Hosting : PREMIUM RESELLER IS A FRAUD"

However, the point is that the customer is always the customer and we owe them, I do not think there are customers pathetic, however suppliers if they can be pathetic.

Regards,

To Hostmaxter:

You register new account to post review, the same way Netsis or hostingperu open tickets and request live chat on our website

Once again: Netsis or hostingperu is not happy because we don't do busiess with them; their account was canceled by us with full refund.

I agree with you but If everyone stops buying from those they'll soon disappear. You have no idea what you'll get - and when it'll be suspended. Just go for a host with clear limits.