Exclamation Need Forums Modded? Scripts Installed? Setup Game Servers? Than Check this out.

Hi folks,
    Due to some confusion or some error my account got closed and all my posts got removed due to that error so i am forced to post this again.

If anyone needs help with installing scripts to their websites or installing skins/mods for forums contact me .

If you provide the script and mods/skins it will make my work easier , but if u do not have any clue as to which script can be used i can do google for such script and do the install if its a GPL script cause i will not pay for any script to be installed on your website.

Plus i do all this for free and if you feel my work needs to be paid i will not mind that either .

So, Bottom line is i can help people out who need to get scripts installed on their site or get forums modded. I have modded Phpbb with 38 mods and 35 skins. Also have installed Various scripts like :
    Voteing Poll Script. Cpanel Login Form. Usersonline. Unique/PageViews/Statistics Scripts. FileUpload/Download Scripts.
    Chat Scripts etc.

On Forums i have installed Gallery mods ,Attachements Mods , Cash/RPG mod, Shop/Bank Mods and many more mods for phpbb .

Forums That i have installed include:
    1. IntegraMOD
    2.Phpbb
    3.FMPhBB
    4.SMF
    5.e107
    6.PHP-Nuke
    7.Mercury Boards
    8.Extreme Phpbb
    9.Invision
    10.VB

I can install almost any script that is present in Cpanel/Fantastico Section so those webhosts which do not have Fantastico on them and need to get some scripts installed on their clienst or websites i can do the same. Have been doing script installs for over 8 months now and can pretty much get almost any script out there to work flawlessy unless ofcourse the script is old or server has problems.

Also apart from scripts and modding i have experience of setting up game servers and have setup these game servers :
    1.COD/UO
    2.CSS
    3.Bf1942 and Bf2
    4.WolfET
    5.MTA

And i have installed mods maps for cod/uo so for those who are thinking of setting up upcoming COD2 i could help out when the game is released.

So PM or Contact me @ killerid2k@yahoo.com

Thanks for ur time and sorry for spelling/gramatical errors.
    Last edited by Energizer Bunny; 10-06-2005 at 04:15 AM.
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

PM sent. Wait to hear from you soon