How do I make my PHP form script work on my Fasthost Windows Dedicated Server?

Hello all!

I am new to this forum but hope it is going to be a valueable source of information.

We have a Fasthosts Dedicated Windows Server and I now need to run a PHP script to enable us to use a online enquiry form. I have contact Fasthosts and the are not able to advise how to enable/use these scripts as it falls outside the support package.

Does anyone know how to enable or make it work in the Matrix Control?

The error i get is:

The page cannot be displayed
    You have attempted to execute a CGI, ISAPI, or other executable program from a directory that does not allow programs to be executed.

Please try the following:

* Contact the Web site administrator if you believe this directory should allow execute access.

HTTP Error 403.1 - Forbidden: Execute access is denied.
    Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.
    * Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Configuring ISAPI Extensions, Configuring CGI Applications, Securing Your Site with Web Site Permissions, and About Custom Error Messages.
    * In the IIS Software Development Kit (SDK) or at the MSDN Online Library, search for topics titled Developing ISAPI Extensions, ISAPI and CGI, and Debugging ISAPI Extensions and Filters.

You have to check the permissions on the directory/folder where your script is located at.

Thank you for the response... I have changed the permissions to allow scripts to execute on the desired folder but now get this message flash up instead...

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 551 Bad Recipient in D:\home\Default\mydomain.co.uk\htdocs\clients\form\contact.php on line 44

That appears to be an error either in the receivers address form field on the form, or the coding of the script itself. Perhaps you can give me a link to this website and I can have a further look?