Order page - How to setup

Ok, so I decided I should get an account with 2Checkout. I know how to do all the junk with them, the problem is, how should I setup my order page.

www.acidsun.com/order.php is the page. Right now I have it so a user fills out a form (i made it in php and it needs to be changed), and after filling out the form they hit Next Step >> and it automaticlly sends me an email along with sending them to the checkout page (for the hosing plan they ordered).

I need a new, easier way (or any suggestions) on what to do for an order page.

Typically I ask for the username they want the password if FP is needed the domain name etc. All cutomer info like name address etc will be sent via the 2checkout order email to you.

Why don't you do it the other way around?
    WHen they have submit their CC info to 2checkout, they will be redirected to your form.

So your visitors will not send you fake setup info!

good idea YUP

Re: Order page - How to setup

Originally posted by acidsun
    Ok, so I decided I should get an account with 2Checkout. I know how to do all the junk with them, the problem is, how should I setup my order page.

www.acidsun.com/order.php is the page. Right now I have it so a user fills out a form (i made it in php and it needs to be changed), and after filling out the form they hit Next Step >> and it automaticlly sends me an email along with sending them to the checkout page (for the hosing plan they ordered).

I need a new, easier way (or any suggestions) on what to do for an order page.
    OK,

Maybe I am not fully understanding this but....

Go to this link:
    http://www.2checkout.com/memberoverview.htm

There is a free, downloadable script available there that will cover gathering information from your customer prior to sending them to our order page. This information will be passed back to you after the transaction is completed.

I also have a script available that allows you to charge a 1 time fee (set up charge for example) and a recurring fee (monthly useage) in the same transaction. Email me if you think this script could help you.

TomD
    tom@2checkout.com

I like phpmanager

I do it this way:

1. My order form where user enters domain name, and selects the plan. After submit I throw it into a MySQL db ( table called newusers ). I get the unique row ID from that insert - I pass that on to 2checkout.com

2. After that I auto redirect the user to 2checkout.com. User enter their stuff and after payment is done they are transferred back to my site ( callback page ). They pass on the unique row ID - which gives me the domain name from my newusers table.

All user info stuff like name, address etc are also passed on from 2checkout.

The nice thing with this is that I can easily check in my newusers table how many people cancelled the order at the 2checkout.com site
    AdMentor PRO - banner management for ASP.NET 2.0 and SQLServer/MySQL