Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    > Neither of those titles do you gain by doing the things you are accusing.

Haha, look who's talking about accusing? You might want to check your previous posts about FMH for a while.

Also those two statements levelled against webhostdir.com have not originated from me.

I still haven't got the answer from James.

Mistral1.

If I made a statement like "Idiots are irritating"

Would that mean I called you an idiot?

Of course it would not. Follow the same logic with your thought process above.
    Andrew McMaster
    http://www.FindMyHosting.com
    Compare Prices, Consumer Reviews, Help, Guides and More.

Originally posted by mistral1
    I still haven't got the answer from James.
    What answer are you looking for? He's already said that FMH didnt make any comments about him conning consumers, and he's responded about the "rip off" remarks made by the other guy. So what are you waiting for? You seem very determined to keep this thread going. I saw it die yesterday after a few heated exchanges and then up you poped again to stoke the fire. Do you have a day job? Or are you a fulltime crusader on behalf of the common man?

You know I havent posted on this forum for months. So you've achieved something at least
    Brian

> If I made a statement like "Idiots are irritating" ....

That would be an insult. Slightly different than accusing someone as a con.

I think you both (FindMyHosting and WebHostDir) deserve some credit for contributing to the marketing of the web hosting industry. It's up to the advertiser to use your services to their best advantage.

As hostdirs.com commented somewhere before, there are a few hosters that have grown their entire business by consistently advertising (or appearing in some format or another - e.g. interviews) in the hosting directories.

James, I knew my question was a bit tight.

Good luck!

-----
    Bgrant, just noticed your post. Thanks for kicking in at the last minute with your half-baked-brain comments!

> Or are you a fulltime crusader on behalf of the common man?

Haha, loved that. Nice one! I'm enthralled!

So does this mean we're all friends again. I love happy endings

LOL James.

You know this topic kinda reminded me of one of those old kung fu movies where it seems everyone is just whooping up on everyone!

Fun times!
    HostDirs.com
    The Directory of Web Hosting Directories

WARNING: HEY GUYS! DONOT BUY ANY HOSTING PACKAGE OR PLAN FROM THEM, THEY HIDED THEIR PRIVACY AND THEY ARE BIG CHEATERS, I SEND THEM PAYMENT FROM PAYPAL AND THEY GET PAYMENT AND CANCEL MY PACKAGES, AND TRY TO ACCESS MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT AS WELL, THEY TOUGHT I WILL HAVE SAME PASSWORD OF THEIR CLIENT AREA AND PAYPAL BUT IT WAS DIFFRENT, Paypal send me email of change password, security verification etc..... Becare full everyone, if need more detail about this hosting go and read my story....http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ghlight=m2host
    WebhostingTalk = Speak anything about hosting and related topics!

its better to go with google adsense and also do such kind of online marketing tricks it will help u to enhance your traffic ratio

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567