Website Template Resellers ?

Hi.
    I am a web hosting re seller.
    I find that many of my clients sign up for web hosting , not really knowing how to get their website up and running.
    I am wondering if anyone knows of a way to resell website templates from your website ? Then I can give my clients discounts on templates or include a free template of their choice with a hosting package ?
    I don't want to direct them to other websites (who also offer their own hosting packages)

Does anyone know of a website template reselling service that would have some form of API and website integration where they can browse templates from within my website and when they buy a template I issue them the template ?
    (white label template reselling service ?)

My apologies if this sounds absurd , If I don't ask I will never know

Create a page for the templates and show previews/demos etc.. of them. Let the client contact you through your contact system and give them link and take payment. I know a few hosts that do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Itslee View Post
    Create a page for the templates and show previews/demos etc.. of them. Let the client contact you through your contact system and give them link and take payment. I know a few hosts that do this.
    Do you know of a system that would allow me to resell the templates and be able to give my clients discount on templates ?

If you could give me a few examples of white label template re sellers I would appreciate that !Thanks.

If you can create templates then you can really do it. Else you need a help from others who design templates.

Have you tried Google?
    StableHost.com - Home to over 23,000 websites.
    Contact us: 866.945.6952
    Offering: 24/7/365 Support, Web Builder and Softaculous.
    Read over 100+ reviews about us at RateLobby!

Try http://www.templatemonster.com/
    They do have an affiliate program and years ago (not sure about now) you were able to integrate into your own web site many of the features.
    Hosting - At it's Simple Best!
    Get your Business, Blog or Personal Site Online in an Affordable way.
    https://www.fdwhostingco,com

Quote Originally Posted by jacodv1982 View Post
    Does anyone know of a website template reselling service that would have some form of API and website integration where they can browse templates from within my website and when they buy a template I issue them the template ?
    If i'm not mistaken, templatemonster have something that you need. http://www.templatemonster.com/webapi/

Your Web API based template shop can be implemented in 2 ways: you can store information about templates only or all templates' data. Storing information about templates only method includes storing information about template screenshots, sources available for a particular template, keywords that describe templates, author of the template, category and style the template belongs to, templates with "featured" status assigned, etc but screenshots and flash previews of the templates are stored on the remote server www.template-help.com. Storing all the templates' data implies storing all screenshots and flash previews of the templates which requires approximately 5 GB of server space besides storing information about templates.

I'd also recommend Template Monster. Your clients will leave your site but I believe it doesn't have any Template Monster branding (not 100% sure)
    Zomex ~ Templates & services for web hosting resellers since 2009!
    #1 Web Hosting Templates for WHMCS Templates | WordPress | HTML | Blesta | Clientexec
    █ Professional WHMCS Services | Installation | Configuration | Integration | Upgrades

I think you can offer sitebuilder wizard directly for such concerns. sitebuilder is the best for newbie.

You should look for a reseller with RVSiteBulder. It's a script that is installed on your server and you can use it to edit and get new templates for free.

Quote Originally Posted by ninak View Post
    Try templatemonster.com
    They do have an affiliate program and years ago (not sure about now) you were able to integrate into your own web site many of the features.
    It is still possible. Just look on the options and you will find how to do it.
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

If end-user templates is your goal, I'd search for a Reseller who offers RvSiteBuilder Pro.

It's great software, our customers seem to really dig it. With over 800+ html and some flash templates, you can't really go wrong.
    [ IncogNET LLC ] Privacy By Design [Liberty Lake, WA][Kansas City, MO][Allentown, PA][Naaldwijk, NL]
    [ Web Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names | VPN | Censorship Resistance ]
    Services provided in the United States and Netherlands with privacy and freedom of speech being our top priority.

HostGator Reseller plans include 4,500 Free Website Templates and FREE Site Builder Software.
    Hosting is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Hello,
    In my case, I purchased a few unique templates (with all rights) and give them to my clients. On WHT and other forums, you will find designers who sell unique designs for $30-$300. I will stress that you must make it clear that the template is "unique" and you have full rights,
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Join me on Technical.chat