Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    DME Hosting has just place a new offer on VPS Section..
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1009572
    SerayaHost.com :: Care Hosting With Value Price
    Email : sales @ serayahost.com | cPanel & US Server
    Your Domain Reseller Partner
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mazgalici View Post
    If you have payed by Paypal raise a dispute
    paypal usually sides with the merchant in non-tangible / service related payment disputes. they dont really have much of a chance.
    Stack Star | Shift8 Web
    ★ Managed VPS Hosting ★ Managed Wordpress Hosting ★ Managed Dedicated Hosting ★ Web Development ★ Web Design
    Managed Wordpress Hosting Web Design Toronto
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kevinnivek View Post
    paypal usually sides with the merchant in non-tangible / service related payment disputes. they dont really have much of a chance.
    I did use Paypal. It was only for a day so I won't try to be a moron about it. It upsets me though, with the lack of answers. And to be honest, DME never moved my VPS to a new IP. They only migrated me to a new node. Which is basically saying "its gonna happen again". (at least if their track record starts improving)

And I see here "No middle man markups! We own all the servers!" - but it took them 27+ hours to migrate my VPS and I never got an answer as to WHY.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by UnionWorth View Post
    I did use Paypal. It was only for a day so I won't try to be a moron about it. It upsets me though, with the lack of answers. And to be honest, DME never moved my VPS to a new IP. They only migrated me to a new node. Which is basically saying "its gonna happen again". (at least if their track record starts improving)

And I see here "No middle man markups! We own all the servers!" - but it took them 27+ hours to migrate my VPS and I never got an answer as to WHY.

yeah thats as unreasonable and ridiculous as it gets in my opinion. i have never seen response times (or lack thereof) that bad in all my experience in web hosting, short of companies just imploding.
    Stack Star | Shift8 Web
    ★ Managed VPS Hosting ★ Managed Wordpress Hosting ★ Managed Dedicated Hosting ★ Web Development ★ Web Design
    Managed Wordpress Hosting Web Design Toronto
      0 Not allowed!

Well the website is pretty much useless since their ssl isn't working. And by the time they complete their merge, the pricing will probably be different.

I sure hope I don't get banned for making this thread a general discussion.
    nope we have not changed any pricing and no i will not ban any one for speaking their mind that is what is great about the internet. if you dont like something you can tell everyone about it. I hope we do a good job so every one will hear about it. also yes we are currently getting all new ssl's in place
      0 Not allowed!

And to be honest, DME never moved my VPS to a new IP. They only migrated me to a new node. Which is basically saying "its gonna happen again". (at least if their track record starts improving)
    Actually assigning your VPS a new IP from the IP pool wouldn't make any difference to performance issues you were experiencing.

I'm not sure what the exact problem with your node/vps was, as this is an older thread. However, if there was an issue with the node itself, that is most likely why you were migrated.

If you are still experiencing performance issues, feel free to PM me your VPS name and I will personally look into it for you. I believe you being moved to another node probably rectified this though.
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Email Hosting
    Dedicated Servers / Unmetered Servers / Linux & Windows VPS
    DME Hosting, LLC [http://www.dmehosting.com]
      0 Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234