hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Systems Management Requests : Looking for someone to set up remote access for me on Windows Server 2008

Forum Jump

Looking for someone to set up remote access for me on Windows Server 2008

Reply Post New Thread In Systems Management Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2012, 07:50 PM
You broke the internet!!

Looking for someone to set up remote access for me on Windows Server 2008

I'm getting a server with Windows Server 2008 installed on it and I need assistance getting it setup so that I can remote in and use it like a computer.

Paying in PayPal only. Let me know a price for this service.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Community Liaison

Once your DC setup the windows server, you can just access it via RDP.

You are most welcome to email me at sales @ jonesolutions.com .

Old 06-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

Yes, your provider will set it up and make it ready for you to be accessible remotely. Otherwise, you can't use it.

But should you need any help, feel free to PM me.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

Quote:
TizzyTazzy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
I can't reply to you. LoL.. anyway, yes it should be enabled by default regardless of which Windows version is it.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:13 PM
You broke the internet!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spykee View Post
I can't reply to you. LoL.. anyway, yes it should be enabled by default regardless of which Windows version is it.
Thats what I figured.. Thanks.

Old 06-10-2012, 07:53 PM

You can enable remote desktop connection in server
My computer --> Properties --> Remote Settings --> enable remote connections to server.

You can now login to server via RDP from your local machine.

Also you can login to server using teamviewer too.

Old 03-03-2014, 01:00 AM

You can visit Microsoft Technical Support for more information on setting up remote access on Windows Server 2008. Additionally, you can also try out tools like RHUB, Logmein, GoSupportNow, Bomgar etc for remotely accessing computers.

Old 03-03-2014, 02:27 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

I think you can get proper advice from a system admin. Their are good forums which can help you to create remote access to your server. Microsoft support can also be beneficial in case you are not getting solution.

Old 03-03-2014, 08:26 AM

allanroger and Tom_WebhostingUK LTD i assume you both notice you answer to a topic open 2 years ago right ? 06-08-12, 11:50 PM