Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thumbs down DO NOT SIGN UP WITH DMEHOSTING!!!

Don't sign up with this hosting firm, I signed up with a VPS from them.. Not a good experience, that I can tell you! My VPS was really unstable, always down, and even deleted twice.. I talked to them about getting a refund because of all the issues, that more or less made my VPS unusable.. Then my last reply back from them was to sign in and put a ticket so they could transfer my money back.. Did I get my refund? Nope not a single cent, they had deleted my account so I couldn't sign in and put that ticket, and they now ignore all my emails, I have emailed them my paypal info etc.. Nothing what so ever.. So yea the worst hosting firm I have ever been in contact with.

But yes DMEhosting, you're welcome to deny this.. But now people at least know the truth about you! By the way don't get angry that I post this here, if you had kept your word this wouldn't end up in here for everyone else to see. When you cheat people like this, at least a few will share it with everyone else.. Not that it's wrong of me, It's a risk you took by just ignoring me

Cheers
    A cheated client!
      0 Not allowed!

Did they actually deleted your client data/billing information before your billing period was over?

That seems quite unethical to me. Hopefully we can hear another side to this story!

Subscribed*
    » VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    » HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services
      0 Not allowed!

Yes I hope to get an reaction from them here since they ignore me in all other ways..
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pmos View Post
    Yes I hope to get an reaction from them here since they ignore me in all other ways..
    It's extremely unfortunate that you have to come to a public board to get the attention of the company that provides services for a cost.

If you had to do this for physical services such as the grocery store, we'd never get anything done in this world!

Good luck, keep us updated!
    » HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services
      0 Not allowed!

Yes I think so too, but this seems to be my last option.

hehe thanks, I will keep you updated
      0 Not allowed!

I have also been thinking about starting a blog where I review hosting companies, to weed the bad ones from the good ones.. To help people pick a good reliable hosting for their needs. where others not doing so well get a chance to improve and be re-reviewed.
      0 Not allowed!

wow, my previous vps provider is dmehosting, they suspended my vps many times because the my server load more than 1, and they suggested me to upgrade to dedicated server, no refund, and slow response ticket.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lehongwang View Post
    wow, my previous vps provider is dmehosting, they suspended my vps many times because the my server load more than 1, and they suggested me to upgrade to dedicated server, no refund, and slow response ticket.
    Suspending for loads over 1.00? That seems a little dramatic! Loads averaging over ~5.00 are unpleasant, but typical use of any type of virtual server in production would spike anywhere from .1 to 1.00.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm happy with my main hosting firm. states 99.9% uptime but I got 100% uptime, no issues what so ever, the servers are not oversold, Good support where they even helped me with stuff not relating to their hosting Just199.com <3
      0 Not allowed!

Hey Pmos, Sorry to hear about this but I am happy to hear that you are still happy with our services.

There really is no excuse for their behavior; they stated that you would get a refund so they really have no option but to make sure that you get it.

Looking forward to a response from DME
      0 Not allowed!

My vps is downed many times in 3 days.I sent a lot of tickets to them but they didn't answered yet.I want refund my vps but they opened my vps yesterday.But today I can not login hypervm control panel.It is getting angry with me :@
      0 Not allowed!

Did you tell them you wanted a refund? They deleted my account after I told them that I wanted a refund, where they promised me a refund.
      0 Not allowed!

I said: Give my money back or open my vps immediately.They opened.But they didn't answer the tickets since yesterday.
      0 Not allowed!

Sorry to hear your bad experiences. Btw, it seems dme admin will be here on WHT regularly to make offers in the offers section. Did you try PM here?
    ►ExpertWebHost.NET- Instant reliable hosting since 2008+
    ►Quality Shared, Reseller, SEO and VPS hosting
    ►Choose to host from US/Uk/Canada/Singapore/Netherlands/Australia - 10 locations
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ExpertWebHostNET View Post
    Sorry to hear your bad experiences. Btw, it seems dme admin will be here on WHT regularly to make offers in the offers section. Did you try PM here?
    It wont help me to PM him here, he would just ignore it, that's why I posted it public for everyone to see
      0 Not allowed!

It says live chat online but no one answers me

I am waiting for ticket reply for 23 hours.DMEhosting is going bad.

Edit after 23 house finally fixed.Hope there won't be such problems like this.
    Last edited by lgpc; 12-20-2010 at 02:26 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

dam sorry to hear that and thanks for letting us know
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lgpc View Post
    It says live chat online but no one answers me

I am waiting for ticket reply for 23 hours.DMEhosting is going bad.

Edit after 23 house finally fixed.Hope there won't be such problems like this.
    Try click on sales instead of support, and give another name and email, maybe you will get trough then.
      0 Not allowed!

Ah I just watched their username on here, they are reading this right now.
      0 Not allowed!

Now 20 minutes since they read this post.. I can almost conclude that they will ignore me here too, but at least they do it where everyone can see
      0 Not allowed!

Really sorry to hear about your troubles with them and thanks for letting everybody know about it. I hope your next host will be good enough for your needs. Good luck.
      0 Not allowed!

DME still not responding?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XTremo View Post
    DME still not responding?
    Nope, just ignoring me
      0 Not allowed!

Sorry but I'm not sure which client you are or why your VPS was deleted. We do not delete VPS's for the fun of it. We only delete VPS's for non-payment, and abuse related issues. I suggest you contact us via ticket so we can look into this.

We don't have any open tickets so I'm not sure who you are...sorry.
    www.opticip.com - Optic IP LLC
      0 Not allowed!

If you didnt delete me, I could have put in a ticket, I talked to you guys and I got promised a refund cuz your service were so bad.. went to sign in and put a ticket, as you requested, but when I got there it was deleted.. And I don't see how it should be abuse requesting a refund when you cant deliver what I paid for.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast