Hybrid View

Need A Reliable Reseller Account

I am looking for a reliable reseller account. I need it to be linux based with cpanel, whm, fantastico, private name servers, adult allowed. I would like to hear suggestions of companies that have been around for at least 1 1/2 years and allow adult with the other requirements listed above. My main concern will be reliability, and customer support would be second. I am looking for support that gives detailed messages and not "it's fixed now". Thanks for any suggestions on this.

could u tell us why beachcomber.net?

could u tell us why beachcomber.net?
    Sure...
    They are reliable,have been around awhile have great 24.7 support.

all you have to do is search the forums here and you will see its not only good postive posts about them,but its been postive sometime as in over a year and more.

I dont have a reseller acct with them but do have a ded srv.
    Last edited by grace5; 02-14-2005 at 04:09 PM.

I second everything grace5 said, I've been with them 5 months, Great Support, Reliability, *PRICE*.

Highly Recommended, beachcomber.net

Thanks guys, anymore keep them coming, I will use the search option, but I would like to hear of some personal experiences from good reliable established resellers.

beachcomber isnt bad. I had a dedicated server with them before offering my own, but the one downside was it would take 2 hours on average for a reply; even if it was an emergency.

The guys on the phone dont help much since they're supposed to be in sales and billing only.

I'm a customer of HostNetway. They have had there problems in the past, but for the most part, I am seeing a complete turn-around as far as uptime is concerned. Support has always been great with replies within a couple minutes. But overall, they are a good provider with great price. Had a minor detail worth submitting a ticket for at around 2:30 A.M. and got an answer back shortly there after. Good support.

take 2 hours on average for a reply;
    I have been there over a year and never had this experince, in fact it is almost always in a few minutes to 1/2 hour response time

Originally posted by mwe_001
    I'm a customer of HostNetway. They have had there problems in the past, but for the most part, I am seeing a complete turn-around as far as uptime is concerned. Support has always been great with replies within a couple minutes. But overall, they are a good provider with great price. Had a minor detail worth submitting a ticket for at around 2:30 A.M. and got an answer back shortly there after. Good support.
    Afraid he said "been around for a year and a half."
    Lee W.

Site5.com i believe has been around for more than 1.5years. I've just started using their service recently and so far have been great. Their support response time has been ranging from 15 mins to about 45 mins.
    Doing a search on WHT or their own forum should confirm that they are a reliable company.

Bluewho.com
    - I've never waited more than 5 minutes for an answer
    - Every single problem has been solved.
    Good luck!

Need A Reliable Reseller Account

Hostgator get's my vote. Been with them for 6months+ now.

Live support is always online and replies are often prompt within a few minutes or more.

www.hostgator.com

look in the web host offering topic in this forum. i'll put the link here for ya.

edit: here is the link http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumd...?s=&forumid=45

good luck and always check the search feature and look at other web hosting forums for other customers' responses

I'm sorry but beachcomber.net does not get my vote - we've got a server with them and their support was rigid, late to reply, and when we did, it wasn't courteous or helpful as we thought it would be.

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.

2 hour response sounds pretty good to me....
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Including an RSS feed that you can syndicate!
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Unlimited vs. Unmetered bandwidth

I want to take back what I said about beachcomber.net - lack of confusion on my part; in particular, we weren't following their particular support protocol and that's why things weren't as I expected.

After a talk with Mark, I'm assured it's not as I originally painted it to be.

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.