Looking for a partner/reseller for selling unmanaged vps/servers

Hi All,

I've been on look out for a DC to partner or resell unmanaged vps/dedicated servers.

I found the following but initial research shows all of these have some sort of issues -

Burst.net - gone bust

OVH - Slow response and support

WholesaleInternet - Same issues as above with Ovh plus improper/incorrect response to issues...

Any recommendations for a DC that is reliable, provides proper responses and good support for hardware/network issues.

For which location you need provider? what is your target market?
    PraHost.com - Since 2007
    Dedicated Servers - 1GE / 10GE / 25GE / 40GE / 100GE Unmetered Bandwidth | Exclusive Adult & Streaming Friendly Servers
    Data Centers: Netherlands, Germany, UK, Singapore

Hello,

I don't want to ruin anything but the providers listed above are "budget" providers. I do not have any first-hand experiences with them nor do I say that they are bad hosts. But what you are trying to do is "resell" budget servers.

There's a reason why the providers you gave above are offering cheap deals and that is cutting support. Again, I do not say that they don't offer support but you should know that you get what you paid for.

Just my 2 cents.

if you looking for unmanaged servers you do not get any support
    except network/hardware
    incorrect response to issues
    what kind of wrong answers

Your best bet may be to contact a few reputable providers and see if they can offer some sort of reseller package or partnership. While a partner program may not be directly listed on a provider’s website, I don’t think many companies will turn away good business.
    Database By Design, LLC
    Philadelphia, PA Datacenter (401 North Broad)
    Premium Dedicated Server Hosting, Complex Hosting Solutions and Public/Private Cloud.
    866.488.7770 | Contact Us | www.databasebydesignllc.com

Are you an existing reseller or just starting out?
    Respectfully,
    Mr. Terrence

I wouldn't suggest you to resell Dedicated servers by the providers list you have provided and am not sure of any DC providing you VPS.

Decide what would be your hosting selling point!? Reliable service or cheap services. If cheap and budget hosting is what you are looking for, then above providers are the right choice.

I personally suggest Leaseweb, Not cheap but you would get a reliable service with them. Best option for you would be to talk to a couple of hosts and see if you could get to reseller there servers.

Usually reputed hosts avail higher discounts from data center as they have a lot of servers with them. you would be able to get your server for lower price then what you would get with DC.

Try talking to a couple of host before making the decision.
    Crypracks.com | Premium Bare Metal Servers at Budget
    Powerful Dedicated Servers and VPS servers | Instant Setup
    Quote ? - Sales @ Crypracks.com

As others have mentioned, the specific hosts you have included in your list are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to budget. If you're aiming for that sort of pricing you should expect sacrifices in quality somewhere.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

Quote Originally Posted by donmhico View Post
    Hello,

I don't want to ruin anything but the providers listed above are "budget" providers. I do not have any first-hand experiences with them nor do I say that they are bad hosts. But what you are trying to do is "resell" budget servers.

There's a reason why the providers you gave above are offering cheap deals and that is cutting support. Again, I do not say that they don't offer support but you should know that you get what you paid for.

Just my 2 cents.
    Op mentioned that he would like the servers to be unmanaged so budget Servers would be his best bet.

Location is the key when reselling servers or using servers to create vps.
    More than decade with webhosting!

Would you be looking for a provider who has a fully white label solution where they'd also handle the support for your clients, and you only have to 'care' about the sales?

Or do you have an active site where you are looking to put the packages on and connect via an API system to the provider you're going to resell the servers from?
    » www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    » Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands + Belgium with DAILY support, also on weekends
    » 3.2 Tbit/s Network AS49453 with only 100 Gbit/s uplink backbone
    » 1G/10G/40G/100 Gbit ports available | 99,99% Network Uptime goal

Quote Originally Posted by host2010 View Post
    Hi All,

I've been on look out for a DC to partner or resell unmanaged vps/dedicated servers

Any recommendations for a DC that is reliable, provides proper responses and good support for hardware/network issues.

Which region or location are you interested in ?

White label solutions for reselling dedicated servers would be difficult.

Reselling shared hosting and dedicated servers are very much different, so it would be better if you handled your clients directly.
    More than decade with webhosting!

Thank you all for your replies and interest.

I'm mostly looking to sell unmanaged vps (only hardware/network uptime support) and probably i'll have a few customers for dedicated servers.

I can probably buy a few dedis and slice chunks of xen/openvz vps for each myself or in case there's anything readymade to resale is good enough as well..

I'm after the likes of reliable/well established budget providers like ovh (preferable if they come with better response times... i've heard ovh response times aren't that good) or even a reseller that has good pricing with good support(fast response to resolve hardware/network uptime issues etc...) might work as well...

Servers located anywhere in North America/Europe are good to go as i have a majority of customer base from these countries but other locations can be considered as well as I have a small but varied customer base from around the world...
    Last edited by host2010; 07-25-2014 at 10:04 AM.

In the US you can try Hostdime. In Europe you can try Icebluehost, they offer servers hosted in Germany.

Thank you for the recommendation
    | Marcos Font | HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2001
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Clusters
    | Data Centers in USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | India | Netherlands
    | Hong Kong