Question Credit card payments solution

Hi

Which credit card payments solution do you use to accept that kind of payments?

Do you use any online company and then get the money to Paypal or do you prefer something else?

Thanks

Moved > Ecommerce Hosting & Discussion.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Paypal + stripe = sorted

"Paypal + stripe = sorted"

More info please?

www.stripe.com for credit card payments
    www.paypal.com for Paypal transactions
    www.bitpay.com for Bitcoin payments.
    █ ♥ █ PoppenWorks, Canadian web design, development and hosting. Now with 24/7 support.

2Co,Skrill and PayPal

Thanks for your help

I will wait for more recommendations

Does the above companies accept also prepaid cards?

Skrill and stripes seems to have the best transaction fee 2,90% at the moment....
    Last edited by hostyourdream; 07-22-2014 at 04:31 PM.

There are a number of possible payment gateways that you can use to process payments.

We currently use PayPal, Stripe and Skrill. If you are doing your own custom billing system/script then I would definitely recommend Stripe as it has a brilliant API for developing with.

I am looking to add it on WHMCS so i will need a plugin for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TechHosts-Alex View Post
    We currently use PayPal, Stripe and Skrill. If you are doing your own custom billing system/script then I would definitely recommend Stripe as it has a brilliant API for developing with.
    Do you use stripe for hosting service?
    We just sign up Stripe last month, integrate in website, activate account and process a few payments. Bamp ... receive an email from Stripe support stating that they cannot offer us service due to high risk of customer disputes.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    We just sign up Stripe last month, integrate in website, activate account and process a few payments. Bamp ... receive an email from Stripe support stating that they cannot offer us service due to high risk of customer disputes.
    We've been using Stripe since 2012. Never heard a peep about a high risk of disputes or anything like that.
    vNucleus - Serious Managed Xen VPS Hosting
    █ James Riley, Founder & Managing Partner
    Windows & Linux, 24/7 Monitoring & Fully In-House Support, Managed Off-Site Backups, 99.99% Uptime SLA, Self-Managed Available

@PremiumHost

That's a problem

I don't know what other users have to say about this ...

That's... interesting, to say the least.. I've never heard a web host (or anyone, really) not have success with Stripe..
    █ ♥ █ PoppenWorks, Canadian web design, development and hosting. Now with 24/7 support.

I know how frustrating this must be - but could you actually do a little more to explain this such as what led up to them emailing you.
    Automated, Secure & Low Cost cPanel Backups (on the cloud)
    For Users & Web Hosting Providers - User Backups

my 80% goes to 2co the have premium support

have a look to Payza (if you haven't a big turnover this should be cheaper than 2CO)
    EUROPEAN NETWORKS -- www.en.ee
    VPS / Dedicated Servers / Colocation / Private Cloud
    DE/EE Locations - HP/Supermicro Hardware - Great Support
    Facebook: fb.com/EuropeanNetworks

Quote Originally Posted by respite View Post
    I know how frustrating this must be - but could you actually do a little more to explain this such as what led up to them emailing you.
    I signed up Stripe last month but did not have a chance to update our website to use Stripe until last week.
    After integration was done, submitted test transaction, everything worked ok so I switched from test mode to live mode.
    Within 24 hours of switching to live, a few payments were processed then I received email from Stripe support that they cannot provide us service with reason "your business poses too high a risk for us to support right now".
    On the same day we activated Stripe account, there were a few fraud orders coming through and we refunded two fraud payments straight away.
    I'm not sure if the bad coincidence of fraud orders is the reason they consider our business as high risk. Which hosting business does not get fraud orders once in a while.
    I explained to the rep that we have been in business for 9 years and our customers are long time customers who have been with us for years but he does not care.
    The rep does not care when I offer to provide report 7 years history of transactions with our current credit card payment provider. The report can show we have 2-3 charge backs over thousands of transactions processed in a year.
    The rep is not interested in working out a solution. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkPoppen View Post
    That's... interesting, to say the least.. I've never heard a web host (or anyone, really) not have success with Stripe..
    Now you know one case of not having success with stripe

I signed up Stripe last month but did not have a chance to update our website to use Stripe until last week.
    After integration was done, submitted test transaction, everything worked ok so I switched from test mode to live mode.
    Within 24 hours of switching to live, a few payments were processed then I received email from Stripe support that they cannot provide us service with reason "your business poses too high a risk for us to support right now".
    On the same day we activated Stripe account, there were a few fraud orders coming through and we refunded two fraud payments straight away.
    I'm not sure if the bad coincidence of fraud orders is the reason they consider our business as high risk. Which hosting business does not get fraud orders once in a while.
    I explained to the rep that we have been in business for 9 years and our customers are long time customers who have been with us for years but he does not care.
    The rep does not care when I offer to provide report 7 years history of transactions with our current credit card payment provider. The report can show we have 2-3 charge backs over thousands of transactions processed in a year.
    wow that's horrible

Interested thing in E-commerce platform to choose money gateway between buyer and seller. I would personally recommend you Paypal,Credit Cards, Master Cards, Skrill.

As I was reading this that came to mind - certainly weird that they didn't request this as it's an industry norm to ask for history from the current and past financial year if they consider you a "Risk".

Perhaps part of there cheap pricing - is not having the staffing there for those sort of things.
    Automated, Secure & Low Cost cPanel Backups (on the cloud)
    For Users & Web Hosting Providers - User Backups