Exclamation Looking for VPS or VDS

I have reseller hosting, but my serevr is constantly down due to overselling. I want the cheapest VPS or VDS, as my budget is very small (not many customers yeat due to server problems). Thanks in advance for all the help!

Who is your current reseller web host?

One of the cheapest VPS is RapidVPS.com starting at $24.95/mo
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?

Try PowerVPS...
    They are great in service and support.

Regards

You might want to try jvds.com or vpscolo.com, I've dealt with them before and everything was satisfactory.

steadfastnetworks.com , their 1st VPS plan starts at $35 and they are pretty good.

Originally posted by 93.3
    You might want to try jvds.com or vpscolo.com, I've dealt with them before and everything was satisfactory.

I can second VPSColo, was with Rus and the crew for 9 months a top notch company. Great Customer Service, go out of their way to help.

Originally posted by rasputinj
    I can second VPSColo, was with Rus and the crew for 9 months a top notch company. Great Customer Service, go out of their way to help.
    And I third that..

But if you would like a relatively cheap VDS with a control panel, do check out FDCservers VDS. Most of their plans come with unmetered traffic and free control panels.

Originally posted by Trimax
    And I third that..

But if you would like a relatively cheap VDS with a control panel, do check out FDCservers VDS. Most of their plans come with unmetered traffic and free control panels.
    Think the guy wants to get away from overselling

Dan
    █ Dan Kitchen | Technical Director | Razorblue
    █ ddi: (+44) (0)1748 900 680 | e: dkitchen@razorblue.com
    █ UK Intensive Managed Hosting, Clusters and Colocation.
    █ HP Servers, Cisco/Juniper Powered BGP Network (AS15692).

If you want a really good VPS with people ready to help with anything try http://www.servint.net
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business