$47/mo to reach the top of Google

This is exactly how we get our clients to the top of Google. Anyone can be successful at reaching the top of Google, just have to execute the marketing correctly. Its all in understanding Google's algorithm.

We have a content marketing and backlink building service offering that can be found here - http://www.seopledge.com/content-marketing

We have created the ultimate content marketing / backlink building service. How would you like to build over 1,000 quality and relevant backlinks per month using multiple content marketing services for less than $100 per month?

There are some services that offer similar results, but the BIG, HUGE, GINORMOUS difference between what we are offering and what just one service is offering, is just that. We are NOT offering you just one service.

What does that mean exactly? When you pay for one service offering, you are only getting access to that one network of websites. So when you submit your content it only goes to one network of websites and that is it. We are offering 7 networks of sites all rolled up into one service offering. If you paid for all 7 services, it would cost you $851/mo, but our service is much cheaper.

Again, because I like to repeat myself… We are offering you the top 7 content marketing / backlink building services on the market today… all rolled up into one RIDICULOUSLY low monthly fee. These are the exact service offerings that we have been using to get our clients to the top of Google for years.
    What are the pros and cons of this service?

Pros:

* The biggest pro is having access to our team of Internet marketing experts that will answer ALL questions about Internet marketing, not just about this service.
    * Need help with on-site SEO, optimizing content, social media? Just ask… we can help.
    * We do the work for you, so you cannot mess it up. Yes, there are ways to do this wrong.
    * You save over $750/mo – that can buy lots of new gadgets.
    * You can pay as little as $47/mo.
    * By using multiple networks, you build much stronger backlinks.
    * The key to reaching first page Google is content marketing (content is KING), without it page 10 is a lonely place.
    * The other key to reaching first page Google is building backlinks the correct way. Again, we take care of the work for you.

Cons:

* I can’t think of any. Oh wait I got one… you can spend $851/mo and do all of the work yourself. Oh wait, that isn’t a con.

With this service offering, you can receive over 1,000 backlinks per month to the website of your choice (or multiple websites) via multiple content marketing services. The key to success in reaching the first page of Google is to spread the content over many networks / websites. You could use just one of the below services and achieve good results, but you achieve the best results when you combine all of them. That is why this service will help you get the most out of your SEO marketing without breaking the bank.

We offer 2 levels of service:

* $47/mo – Choose any 3 services of the 7 services listed on our website
    * $97/mo – Receive all 7 services listed on our website

What content marketing networks do we use? Go to - http://www.seopledge.com/content-marketing - for more detailed information.

out of curiosity, can you let us know what keywords do we need to put into google to see your site on the first place? that would be a very good example of your hard work

One keyword off the top of my head that I know we are on the first page of Google is long island SEO.

I know we don't do much SEO for ourselves because... well basically we never needed to. We have an influx of leads for corporate clients because SEO Pledge is owned by Canrock Ventures, a $35 million technology venture capital fund. You can see on Canrocks website, SEO Pledge is one of the portfolio companies.

On average, our clients pay us $500 per week and about 75% of the success of any SEO campaign comes from content marketing and building backlinks.

We have been testing this low-end service for about 4 months now and it has been working. We have been "hiding" this service offering from potential larger clients, because... well you can see why.

If you went to our website you will see there is no mention of this offering. You need the direct link.

We wanted to come up with a lower end service that is more automated. Today we mainly provide custom marketing campaigns.

We wanted to test the volume business, so that is why we created this. The reason we explain exactly what we do for this service is to show we aren't hiding anything, all we are doing is combining the top content marketing networks that have been working for our clients at a much lower rate.

This is a very straight forward service and anyone that understands how to increase search engine ranking will see that this is a unique service that will work if you are consistent in creating content.

This isn't a magic button, you need content and need to put some time and effort into this... but we have eliminated the guess work and we also provide help in other areas of Internet marketing as well (beyond building backlinks).

Our larger goal with this is to create a fully automated service and expand on it. Canrock is a technology fund so they love new technology ideas. We need to get this service to a certain level, then we can try to do something big with it.

Sorry for "too much information", just wanted to give an understanding of who we are and what we do. I used to own EZZI.net and was on WHT daily from 2001 until the company was sold in 2005. I figured I would test WHT to see if it was good for Internet marketing services.

I know how WHT works... so anyone can call me personally if they want and test me on my Internet marketing knowledge.

I would like to give your service a try.
    IhsanHost - We believe in "everyone deserves "yourdomain.com"
    The Most Affordable Shared Web Hosting, Yet Professional & Reliable.
    Pay for your domain and we will take care of the rest for you.
    Click here to check out our affordable web hosting solutions.

One keyword off the top of my head that I know we are on the first page of Google is long island SEO.

I know we don't do much SEO for ourselves because... well basically we never needed to. We have an influx of leads for corporate clients because SEO Pledge is owned by Canrock Ventures, a $35 million technology venture capital fund. You can see on Canrocks website, SEO Pledge is one of the portfolio companies.
    A SEO company that doesn't SEO their own web site? Even if you never needed to, you would still atleast apply your services to your own website to show how effective your services are. How can we use your services knowing you haven't even completed such a simple task?

What guarantee comes with your services?

Yeah, I wouldn't get a website designed by someone with a poorly converted frontpage sales webpage. Surely you've applied SEO to your own site with this wonder package?

I am very interested but have a few questions.

Are there any guarantee's?
    What are the time frames to see results?
    What sort of reporting is provided?
    Has anyone on WHT signed up yet?

We dont "go crazy" with SEO on the corporate site for reasons above, but that doesnt mean we dont appear on the search engines. We are on first page Google for some local SEO keywords and same with Yahoo and Bing. But again that isnt our main concern for revenue.

If you want to talk about how good we are at building a highly optimized website, we can... Take a look at HowToGetRidOfStuff . com... the site has over 500 keywords that rank #1 on Google and over 1,000 keywords that rank on first page Google.

It dominates the "how to get rid of" searches and is 100% organic traffic.

You can see a service we provide for this site, where we can get most keywords on first page Google in minutes, and we have a demo video showing that - http://www.seopledge.com/services/first-page-google/

For this specific service in this post, we arent providing a service of our own. All we are doing is providing 7 content networks at a much cheaper cost. We arent providing actual SEO service, we are just offering 7 content networks that would cost $850/mo normally at $97/mo... thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by WireNine View Post
    A SEO company that doesn't SEO their own web site? Even if you never needed to, you would still atleast apply your services to your own website to show how effective your services are. How can we use your services knowing you haven't even completed such a simple task?

What guarantee comes with your services?
    New York search engine optimization company
    Guaranteed First Page Google Results

For this specific service in this post, we arent providing a service of our own. All we are doing is providing 7 content networks at a much cheaper cost. We arent providing actual SEO service, we are just offering 7 content networks that would cost $850/mo normally at $97/mo... thats all.

There are no guarantees because again, all we are doing is promoting your own content.

Getting first page on search engines does take a while for most sites because most sites really arent created correctly for SEO.

Reporting would come from the content service that you would be using, each one is different and some do not provide a list of their backlinks to protect their own sites.

You may want to take a look at this service to see if it fits your needs - we can get first page Google in minutes for certain keywords - http://www.seopledge.com/services/first-page-google/

I dont know exactly where people come from... I know some people have mentioned WHT that signed up for some services.

Quote Originally Posted by backtogeek View Post
    I am very interested but have a few questions.

Are there any guarantee's?
    What are the time frames to see results?
    What sort of reporting is provided?
    Has anyone on WHT signed up yet?
    Last edited by SEO Pledge; 03-29-2011 at 06:13 PM.

There is no way you can do that for such a small fee. something is terribly wrong here.

No way what can be done?

If you are referring to this original post... what is so crazy about the service? All we are doing is allowing you access to 7 content networks for a cheaper price than what it would cost to go direct.

We allow limited access to each service, which is explained on the sales page. What part of this is so unbelievable?

Quote Originally Posted by somebeast View Post
    There is no way you can do that for such a small fee. something is terribly wrong here.