Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEO tools

SEO tools

which tools u are using to get competitors backlinks?

linkdiagnosis.com i m using this tool but it is run only Mozilla firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by zipprosys View Post
    linkdiagnosis.com i m using this tool but it is run only Mozilla firefox.
    tell me about its feature? will it provide full report included page PR, dofollow etc?

actually I am looking for a tools that will enable me to get competitors dofollow backlinks with PR. is there any tools u have?

I am using backlinwatchdotcom for check the backlinks of site.

Checking it Manually

Not using any tool but checking it manually with link:. Also, using SEOQuake addon which shows PR and other factors of the search results. Refer attachment to have an overview.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails search-result.png  

Quote Originally Posted by seo Shruti View Post
    Not using any tool but checking it manually with link:. Also, using SEOQuake addon which shows PR and other factors of the search results. Refer attachment to have an overview.
    I've also used SEOQuake & still using but not this purposes. thanks for your idea.

Quote Originally Posted by seoexp102 View Post
    I've also used SEOQuake & still using but not this purposes. thanks for your idea.
    Welcome.

Not using it basically but it helps me a lot to look at different prospects.

I highly recommend Market Samurai.

Just got a free trial and started a website based on the data.

After the free trial its $150

Quote Originally Posted by QuidSite View Post
    I highly recommend Market Samurai.

Just got a free trial and started a website based on the data.

After the free trial its $150
    actually I am looking for free tools & if I need to get backlinks for $150 then I don't need any backlinks...I'll check it manually

You can use http://www.linkdiagnosis.com and http://ahrefs.com/ to check backlinks of a website.

SeNukeX might can help

im using SEOquake, but based on my research that there is a paid app that can hide your baclinks to your competitors.

i think backlinkwatch free and best way for checking backlink your website. backlinkwatch tells that link is nofollow or dofollow.

For competitor analysis i mainly use opensiteexplorer and keyworspy. sometimes backlinkwatch also do a good job.

Check it out:

ahrefs.com
    opensiteexplorer.org
    majesticseo.com
    alexa.com/site/linksin/YOUR DOMAIN HERE
    seokicks.de

what do you think? research on competitors backlinks always helpful? coz I've seen lots of irrelevant backlinks of my competitors site although that site get 1st rank on google search engine! so I think we should only work on relevant & quality competitors backlinks. r u with me? or want to explain more details? pleas reply.

No doubt if you are looking for any of free tool than back link watch is one of the best available resource earlier Yahoo explorer was best option but as they recently merged with Bing they have stopped providing similar services any more. Further if you want to track back link of your own domain than Google webmaster tool seems to be best available option.

19. SEOmoz has some pretty good tools.

Honestly you can't beat just using Google searches. Yeah there's a lot of tools out there that will aggregate the info for you but it just does what google's "link:example.com" search will do for you.

Something to bear in mind is that the links that these tools show you aren't necessarily links that Google counts. Matt Cutts said the following, which although is directed at Yahoo Site Explorer will hold true for any tool:
    " Yahoo Site Explorer, they were giving a lot of links, but they weren’t giving links that Google knew about. And certainly, they don’t know which links Google really trusts. And so I think a lot of people sometimes focus on the low-quality links that a competitor has, and they don’t realize that the vast majority of times, those links aren’t counting.”
    http://www.webpronews.com/google-on-...-count-2012-03

Spy Glass and ahrefs.com are the best tools for competitor analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by eFimek View Post
    Honestly you can't beat just using Google searches. Yeah there's a lot of tools out there that will aggregate the info for you but it just does what google's "link:example.com" search will do for you.
    The link: search will also only show a sample of a site's backlinks, and that is deliberate partly because Google doesn't want to participate in helping someone see someone else's links.
    Matt Cutts explains it more fully in this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjQ2QVQpaK0

Above tools are showing different results can any body tell me which is the best tool which shows exact backlinks.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlee5757 View Post
    Above tools are showing different results can any body tell me which is the best tool which shows exact backlinks.
    They will show different results because they get their information from different places. I do not believe any one tool is going to show you the exact backlinks for a competitor's site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast