Thread: Paypal problem

Paypal problem

Hi guys,

I was trying to add funds to my paypal account from my bank account (Australian bank --> National australia bank), but I wasn't able to.

I'm not sure whether this can be done or not, so I thought to post here to find out.

For those using paypal from other countries (non-U.S.), are you able to transfer funds from your local bank account to paypal?

One more question, is it alright to withdraw funds from paypal account (US$) into my australian bank account (personal account, AU$). When I registered my paypal account, it said if you use australian bank account, then all transaction are done in AU$ only. Well, I don't really get what it means. Plz share your thoughts/experience on this one. Thanks guys.

Cheers,
    Irvin

If you should find out anything about this from some other source than here would you please post what you discovered here ?

Thanks,
    Psydox

Why not just contact Paypal support, they are usually pretty responsive...just click "help" >> "contact us"

Or Call 1-888-221-1161

Why dont you put it on your credit card and get bank to change it? Tis what I do. (Im Aus)

I am using the account in UK. So far so good. I can use bank transfer to and fro the paypal account. My account currency is in GBP and I believe if you register in AUS (it should be AUS$).

Basically if I receive a payment in, say, US$, it will be converted to GBP at the exchange rate given at that time + those required transaction charges. Uploading fund to the account is always fast and i think it only take seconds to reflect on the account summary while bill me after 3 days from my bank statement.

I would agree that you can link your paypal account to a credit card/bank card. It gives you more flexibility and security.

Hope this helps in a way. Of course paypal support is the best way for their own solutions.

Good Luck

Thanks a lot to acidbase for sharing your experience/thought about using paypal's funds transfer management.

Thanks for others who have tried to help and posted here too.

Khazun,
    I did try to use my Suncorp debit card (which of course can be used like a credit card) to add funds to my account, but it rejected my card. I tried this a few months ago though, who knows there's an error with the paypal credit card processing system.

Anyway, I'm off to add some funds to my paypal account

Cheers
    Irvin