* Stargate Support Problems

Has anyone else been experiencing problems with contacting Stargate for any issue, whether it be technical or otherwise? I have three domains setup with them and have had no problems. I like their control panel, price, everything. I setup two more domains a couple of days ago and specifically stated to allow my one login to view all. That hasn't happened and it's two days with a support ticket open and no response. I even tried contacting them by phone and left a message on their voice mail. The message they had on their voice mail stated not to leave technical support issues there and to use their web site but I've done that and have no response.

Also, when setting up the two new domains, I was supposed to receive a confirmation e-mail that everything was fine. I didn't yet one of the domains does show up as me being the owner in their whois. The second one doesn't show anything.

Any thoughts on maybe a better way to contact them? I don't want to move elsewhere but support is important and lately they've lacked providing quality support.
    - Mark

I've had similar issues with Stargate support. The only thing you can do is to just hang in there and wait. If your ticket(s) still haven't been resolved within 5 business days, I'd open another ticket, or try and call them (I think they offer phone support, or at least they used to).

I hope you get this sorted out.
    Hostit365.com - Reliable Web Hosting with magical support
    cPanel #1 Web Hosting Control Panel Included
    WHT members benefit from our industry leading 60 day money back guarantee with no small print
    Now accepting PayPal™ - Click here to order now

Stargate: One Login, View All

Hi!

You want one login to view all? I requested it the last time. It is easy I think.

Here is what you should do:

1. Login to one account which has your other domain.
    2. Then when you have logged in, you notice there are fields under, "Change Login".
    3. Change the Username and Password to that of your main account and submit changes.
    4. Do the same for your other domains.
    5. You should be able to login now to your main account with all the domains viewable.

I hope that helps.

EDIT: By the way, if you forgot your password for one domain, you can always request it in the Account Login section.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Re: Stargate: One Login, View All

Thanks for the info. I noticed that just today too and was hoping those fields were for that. The problem now, however, is that I registered two domains last Tuesday. I didn't receive an e-mail response from them on either one. One domain resolves with my information and actually works. Neither domain is accessable via their site. I did request the password thinking I maybe typed something wrong and didn't get an e-mail. It appears that they aren't finished setting up the domains even though they've had four business days to do so. I will be calling them Monday morning to figure out what's going on. I don't want to give up on them because they are a good registrar plus I don't have the money to switch five domains to another registrar.
    - Mark

If you did register the domain and when you check the 'whois' it does not appear, the best thing to do is to simply register it again. If you didn't get a confirmation email, that should mean that your order did not go through. It happened to me once. Well, my credit card was not billed of course.

Good luck!

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Angry What a joke...

I finally received a response from Stargate to my original request. They gave me two options. Either trying to get the login information by entering my domain on their site to have the username and password e-mailed to me. I did that and didn't receive any e-mail. Or, I could send them a reply with my credit card number so they could verify the setup. WHAT? Sending my credit card information over e-mail is never an option. I can't believe they suggested this.

I sent a kind response back explaining that they need to verify this in another way and if it didn't go through, I would just register elsewhere. I even tried calling them again today and it appears that they have the same person setting up their voice mail system as every extension I tried went to a message with this one person on it. I hadn't received a response as of a half hour ago so I tried to register the domain again. This time it worked. I still didn't get any confirmation e-mail but the whois is already updated with my information.

Unfortunately for them, however, I won't be sticking around. I registered the domain with the intent of transferring it elsewhere. I plan on, when finances allow it, transferring five domains off their site. It's sad to say since at one time I thought Stargate was the best. With them asking for credit card info and not having a workable support system, I prefer to do business elsewhere.
    - Mark