Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by doughnet View Post
    Sucks. I keep looking for a good control panel that's free.
    Free isn't always better... Remember, you get what you pay for. If you don't pay; Don't expect much.

I've used the free ones, and while GamePanelX Looks great visually, it really lacks in the feature department, it doesn't support voice servers yet and only supports a handful of games.

OpenGamePanel supports teamspeak3 now and supports quite a few games also supports Windows Servers. Unlike GamePanelX, OpenGamePanel encourages users and others to help with the code and features. GamePanelX is written by only one person and frankly he's very close minded about it.

Between the two I would go with OpenGamePanel until GamePanelX actually supports more games and voice servers.

TCAdmin is the best one out there. Don't even try using the other ones... Just a waste of time.

TCAdmin's V2 with Linux/Mono does look fairly promising - will have to give their trial a check and see what they're doing with it these days!
    NetHosted Ltd. - UK Based Web Hosting
    Like us on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Largo05 View Post
    I've used the free ones, and while GamePanelX Looks great visually, it really lacks in the feature department, it doesn't support voice servers yet and only supports a handful of games.

OpenGamePanel supports teamspeak3 now and supports quite a few games also supports Windows Servers. Unlike GamePanelX, OpenGamePanel encourages users and others to help with the code and features. GamePanelX is written by only one person and frankly he's very close minded about it.

Between the two I would go with OpenGamePanel until GamePanelX actually supports more games and voice servers.
    Actually I tested out GamePanelX a month or so ago, and it supported Mumble Voice. I think it also supports team speak but I can't recall as I don't use Team Speak.
    -Ryan K
    Quality Minecraft hosting at a price you can afford!
    Managed Dedicated and VPS hosting.
    evlbox.com

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy222 View Post
    Actually I tested out GamePanelX a month or so ago, and it supported Mumble Voice. I think it also supports team speak but I can't recall as I don't use Team Speak.
    It does not support the latest versions of TeamSpeak3, it only supports the beta versions of which are outdated and not used anymore.

You may also add MultiCraft Control panel as its for Minecraft only.
    From my point of view its the best

Regards

I'm a fan of GamePanelX, the code is clean, so you can do pretty much whatever you want with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf95 View Post
    I'm a fan of GamePanelX, the code is clean, so you can do pretty much whatever you want with it.
    Problem is that Ryan dev of GamePanelX only supports linux and while for me that's fine, but the problem is a lot of other popular game servers run on windows and windows only. So while for just linux game servers it's viable, but at the same time until he supports voice servers as well which at this time he does not, I'd rather got with OpenGamePanel for a personal game control panel. OGP supports all voice servers and a ton of games including Wine for some Windows Games, it also supports Windows OS as well. Until Ryan can get on the ball and finish V3 and make it up to par with OGP. GamePanelX will be nice, but not viable for anything, but source games.

I got mumble working on my panel fairly easily, all I had to do was make the template. (I've gotten numerous non-source games, while the integration isn't good, it "works") I'm looking forward to v3 as well. Should see some significant improvements.

Thanks for the list, add gamecpx too link: http://www.gamecpx.eu

Quote Originally Posted by Asseletion View Post
    Thanks for the list, add gamecpx too link: http://www.gamecpx.eu
    GameCPX is just an update of GameCP, it's already on the list.

Is there a chance we can get a update on this list. I know some of those are no longer being updated. And I know there is a few that are fairly new and very well made. Ultimate Game Server Control Center by brainless tech. ltd , is a one that should be added.

UGCC has been around for a few years, I wouldn't call it new, but yes it should be on the list.
    -Ryan K
    evlbox.com

OP said he cant update the thread because it was locked after 15mins.

someone might want to start a new, clean, thread with the updates.
    -- William Bowman
    -- Owner gamecp.com & gamehostlist.com

oh might I suggest, if someone does a updated list. Noting what OS they use. I dunno I like categories

And yeah it is old, I am terrible at year memorization. Took me 6 years to stop using 2000 as a end point for age calculations.

I personally know people still using ServerGears but it's not very stable (license issues all the time once main servers go down)

Also I know people very happy still using SwiftPanel

Most of the other FREE hosting panels are not that great to be honest when you compare it to the paid versions.

MintPanel seems to be pretty awesome & TCAdmin but both are pricey and not worth it unless you can definitely cover it in your overhead (i can't since i run free community hosting servers).

URGENT!!

My friend found this earlier today. I'm trying it out and the configuration file / documentation is identical in style/format as SWIFTPANEL. It seems to run great (just finished installing it). I'm excited for this!

http://sourceforge.net/projects/brightgamepanel/

Quote Originally Posted by doughnet View Post
    URGENT!!

My friend found this earlier today. I'm trying it out and the configuration file / documentation is identical in style/format as SWIFTPANEL. It seems to run great (just finished installing it). I'm excited for this!

http://sourceforge.net/projects/brightgamepanel/
    Oh sweet, looks pretty cool. Let us know if it works well!
    -Ryan K
    evlbox.com

It installs. Seems extremely nice. It's not fully working for me though. Clients/groups/box adding/server adding/stats all work amazing. Issue that it doesn't resolve the game file location and just hangs. Very awesome UI for client and admins. Template changing is pretty sweet as well.

Can't wait for some updates to it. Looks extremely promising. Funny how lot of aspects are very similar to swift panel.

Thanks for the resource on the control panels, I was actually searching around for a good one to use.
    Fluxilo Web Hosting - www.Fluxilo.com
    Affordable Shared, Reseller & VPS Hosting!
    Quality 24/7 Customer Support & Live Chat

Quote Originally Posted by zenphase View Post
    Thanks for the resource on the control panels, I was actually searching around for a good one to use.
    WHich you decide to use?

I personally use What do you all think about this control panel.. Is it worth paying for?

Wink

Hello,

TCAdmin is a very good game control panel for windows game servers.
    If your dedicated server is running under a Linux OS, there is a lot of alternative to TCAdmin, such as my own FREE & OPEN SOURCE game panel called "Bright Game Panel" (doughnet mentioned it previously in this thread).
    Currently it is in beta stage but within some months, I hope it will be ready for production ; I have released version 0.3.0 today ;-)

Regards

awesome, i'll have to try it out ... thus far it seems amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by warhawk3407 View Post
    Hello,

TCAdmin is a very good game control panel for windows game servers.
    If your dedicated server is running under a Linux OS, there is a lot of alternative to TCAdmin, such as my own FREE & OPEN SOURCE game panel called "Bright Game Panel" (doughnet mentioned it previously in this thread).
    Currently it is in beta stage but within some months, I hope it will be ready for production ; I have released version 0.3.0 today ;-)

Regards

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast