UK Reseller - white label support - R1Soft backups

Hi

I am new to webhosting talk. I hope I am asking this in the right way.

I am after a new Reseller Hosting plan. Key features that I am after are
    * UK datacenter - or cloud hosting with one of the servers in the UK
    * White Label Support - so my clients can email support@myresellerdomain.com and get suitable replies when I am not available.
    * R1Soft backups - with at least 7 days worth of backups available. Preferable with the client able to restore them from cPanel, or at least for the client to be able to restore them via the white label support.
    * Linux hosting with cPanel and WHM
    * Deidcated IP address
    * ability to give certain users SSH access.

I think that they are the main things

Not sure about White Label Support but try

http://www.alkolyne.co.uk/

I'm with them now + they're amazing!

http://www.ezpzhosting.co.uk/ offers UK reseller accounts with end-user support. They have a generally good reputation here, and are an established company.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

+1 for EZPZ
    Bloory
    Watch this space...

Have a look in the offers section for UK hosts.

Use Ctrl + F with UK to highlight posts with UK in them.

Good luck
    Ashton Allen | FuseWeb Limited
    Premium UK Webhosting
    | Shared Hosting | VPS | Reseller Hosting | VOIP |
    FuseWeb.co.uk Or follow us on Twitter

EZPZ Hosting is providing good Whitelabled UK Service..

Ezpzhosting is a good host, dan is always willing to help you, Yes their user end support is fully whitelabled. they login to your whmcs and reply ticket from your whmcs. unlike other host they force you to use a third party helpdesk to overwrite the whmcs ticket system. worst of all. they dont even match with whcms... if your customer is a ex-reseller then he/her will know that you are using user end support

Quote Originally Posted by AlpesInformatique View Post
    * White Label Support - so my clients can email support@myresellerdomain.com and get suitable replies when I am not available
    aka End User Support
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by CokeSir View Post
    Ezpzhosting is a good host, dan is always willing to help you, Yes their user end support is fully whitelabled. they login to your whmcs and reply ticket from your whmcs. unlike other host they force you to use a third party helpdesk to overwrite the whmcs ticket system. worst of all. they dont even match with whcms... if your customer is a ex-reseller then he/her will know that you are using user end support
    Just to clarify we have a custom script that connects to the WHMCS API so your clients stay on your website and won't know the support is handled by anyone else. The tickets stay in your desk and our responses are pushed back so you can view any replies.

Quote Originally Posted by FiberLightning View Post
    ezpzhosting.co.uk offers UK reseller accounts with end-user support. They have a generally good reputation here, and are an established company.
    I had a bad experience with EZPZ. I tried to use them about a year ago and asked for the switch over from my old server to happen at midnight on Sunday so I could deal with any issues before the end users noticed. EZPZ then went and did it straight away, at midday on Saturday when most of the sites were very busy. Not ideal for me.

Such a shame you had a negative experience with EZPZ as they are the company that I would heartily recommend as a good fit for your requirements.
    ItsmirHosting UK/EU Shared Hosting • UK & US VPS Hosting • Charity (NFP) Hosting
    Fast, Friendly and Reliable Hosting
    Litespeed Powered • cPanel • CloudLinux • Softaculous • Daily Offsite Backups
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% uptime - 24/7 Dedicated UK support

How far away from your needs are rshosting.com? They've been around for some years and have an excellent reputation.
    Bloory
    Watch this space...

Have you checked EZPZ?
    They are good provider in UK
    and Eleven2 is offering UK Server too, (Not sure about their UK Server Stability)
    ☆☆ RoyalNode Web Hosting☆☆ In Business Since 2018 (3 Years)
    ►►Los Angeles CA USA, Oregon Seattle USA, Canada, Amsterdam NL EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►
    Affordable Managed SSD VPS and Managed Dedicated Server Provider◄◄