Design/graphics/web link exchange

www.changafonts.com

Rating: PR0 (becuase of site age, will be a 4-5 next update)
    Indexed pages: 551 pages in google Indexed by all major SE's
    Backlinks: 10,227 in MSN
    SERPS: top ratings in MSN and yahoo with google increasing daily
    Traffic: up to 250 uniques/day with 1500 pageviews

We are looking for linking partners for this site in 3 categories and volume:

Sitewide(1)
    Homepage(2)
    PartnerPage(15)

All linking partners will be looked at one-by-one. We will only accept like content links. We are mainly concerned of the quality of the links and creating longterm partners. 3 way links available dependent on content types.

Contact Us directly in thread or:
    yahoo: serverunion
    msn: serverunion@hotmail.com
    email: serverunion{AT}gmail{DOT}com

I own www.denoy.com which is a tutorial resource page, i would be more then happy to exchange links with you.
    Join Denoy
    tutorial community, pleas feel free to sign up

Feel free to submit a few sentences of text about your site if you want a link on the partners page. Rickeh, you text has been updated.

Spots still open!

Hello, I'd be interested in a site-wide link exchange, we just launched our site last week, so we don't have many stats, but the term Britney Spears is the MOST searched keyword on the internet today with hundreds of thousands of searches every day, our site is http://www.britneyspearsworldwide.com We have several PR5 and alot of lower PR sites linking to our site, we just got those links up, so again they won't show until the next update. I'm sure we will be a high PR on the next update as well, and as soon as the bots start to spider our site, we will be listed on the first page of many search engines hopefully!

Let me know if you are interested

I have room on my free image hosting site, links page, pr3 for the links page with direct link to and from our pr4 mainpage with over 50,000 links from search engines at the moment, let me know if you are intrested
    UrlRedo.com - short URL service

dsotmoon - sounds good, please use the link and text available on our "Link to us" page. Let me know you info and I will post it on our site today.

xtremestang1 - not a good fit, but we do have a network of wallpaper sites that would fit good, let me know.

info sent, thanks
    UrlRedo.com - short URL service