Question British TV :: Did anyone here watch the first ep of the new Jonathan Creek series.

Well i didn't know until today but there is a new series of the unique programme. The way i figure it you will either love it or hate it, not many people in between.

Well i though it was a good start to the series tonight and the scene with the new bodyguard was well done i thought.

Well did anyone else watch it tonight, what did you think? Do you know what i'm talking about? Did you used to watch it?

Critic,
    The 9 words of life quote -
    "Act with honour, seek justice, die true, remembered well."
    GO LDN 2012 ~ AIM = Critic News Info

Darn I saw it on my TiVo schedule and removed it because I thought it was an old repeat I couldn't be bothered to watch. Hope the repeat it.

CRAP, thought there was something I meant to watch!!!!!
    Rich2k, tell me if you find a repeat showing!

I didnt know a new series was starting either but just happened to check it out. Was an ok episode, clever as always.
    Steve

Just got this from an online TV Guide >>

The Seer of the Sands. Series 5, episode 1.
    Offbeat detective drama series. Justin Mallory - 'ghost hunter' and investigator into the spirit world - is a man dedicated to fraud and exploitation in all it's forms. But when he dies in a tragic boating accident and his body mysteriously disappears, is it possible that he has been wrong and that his spirit is desperately trying to communicate with his lover, Geraldine? Once again Jonathan and Carla try to solve the mystery.
    Starring: Alan Davies, Julia Sawalha, Adrian Edmondson, Stuart Milligan, Lorelei King, Jonathan Kydd
    (New Series, Widescreen, Subtitles, 5 Star)

Unfortunately i can't find a repeat showing as yet, one thing though, it says Series 5 i didn't think it had been going that long and i actually thought they had axed it until today. Good thing that they hadn't.

Critic,
    The 9 words of life quote -
    "Act with honour, seek justice, die true, remembered well."
    GO LDN 2012 ~ AIM = Critic News Info

I saw it. Not as good as some of the previous ones, about average on the 'mystery' side of things.

The bodyguard was hilarious though :p he was what? 3ft tall?
    Gone.