* Host4Geeks Master Reseller 10 months review.

Earlier I wrote about them here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=9354010

Ratings:
    Professional: 9/10
    Friendly: 9/10
    Up Time: 98.77% (Proof: http://i.imgur.com/Qzpq10f.png)
    Security: 10/10
    Stability: 8/10
    Pricing: 9/10

Pros:
    1. Offers Master Reseller
    2. Security improved over time.
    3. No hijacks or whatsoever.
    4. Transparent most of the time. They tell you exact reason for downtime.
    5. Pre announcement for major upgrades.
    6. No issues with Master Reseller plugin which I found with other hosts.
    7. No data lost in last 10 months. This is great as this is something I never achieved with my other hosts.
    8. Only single DDoS in last 10 months on a shared server is great.
    9. Over selling with unlimited space.
    10. Last but not the least the rockstar support.

Problems faced in 10 months: (Very less to be precise)
    1. Response Time increased. Maybe this is because of DDOS protection or something else.
    2. Emails landing to SPAM for about 3 weeks. Problem has been solved.
    3. Other small issues were server IP loading some site, default nameservers for my clients were h4g's.

I guess this is all for this review. I am a thorough tester and I feel I can recommend Host4Geeks to anyone. If you have any queries I will be happy to tell my views on it.

Thanks for the review. I have a reseller with host4geeks. So far it's been real smooth no issues at all. Responses are quick.

Do share updates with us in the future on how the service turns out.

They seem like a good budget web host and it does look like Kushal cares about his customers.

Quote Originally Posted by abhishekkjain View Post
    Up Time: 98.77% (Proof: http://i.imgur.com/Qzpq10f.png)
    Are you sure your uptime monitoring is accurate? 98.77% is almost 4 days of downtime.

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    They seem like a good budget web host and it does look like Kushal cares about his customers.

Are you sure your uptime monitoring is accurate? 98.77% is almost 4 days of downtime.
    There may have been a few false positives, specially with the new DDoS filtering that kicked in after October and needed a few days to get working properly. We had a prolonged large scale DDoS back in October causing something around a total of 24 - 30 hours of downtime spread over 3-4 days.

Then in December there was a migration involved to SSDs.

Hi there H4G, do you provide fully white labeled service to all resellers i.e. shared, VPS and Dedicated?

Can someone do a reverse whois look-up on the server IP and find your information?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonintown View Post
    Hi there H4G, do you provide fully white labeled service to all resellers i.e. shared, VPS and Dedicated?

Can someone do a reverse whois look-up on the server IP and find your information?
    Might be a good idea to get in touch with them directly (host4geeks.com/contact-us/) .

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post

Yes it is. I am using pingdom set at 2 min. 4 days of which 2 were for DDoS and rest is normal maintenance over the year. As I remember H/W was also changed.

No it is not fully white labelled. Issues faced:

1. New resellers get ns3.host4geek.com, ns4.host4geek.com and ns5.host4geek.com for which I had to complain them multiple times. Working right now.

2. yourdomain.com:2083 redirects to their server's root domain.

3. Reverse IP used to lead to host4geek exactly a year ago but now it is will take you to Frantech Solutions.

Let me know if you want to know something else.

1. New resellers get ns3.host4geek.com, ns4.host4geek.com and ns5.host4geek.com for which I had to complain them multiple times. Working right now.
    Interesting finding. Thanks.

2. yourdomain.com:2083 redirects to their server's root domain.

Let me know if you want to know something else.
    Is the port 2083 for WHMCS ?

Is the email accounts, domains and subdomains unlimited with every reseller plan provides by h4G ?

Interesting finding. Thanks.

Is the port 2083 for WHMCS ?
    Port 2083 is the secure port for cPanel.
    HostWithLove.com - World Class Hosting Personalized - 9 Locations Across 4 Continents
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated and Dedicated Servers
    cPanel/WHM | CloudLinux | JetBackup | LiteSpeed | MariaDB | SpamExperts Outbound Filtering
    Locations: Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, Quebec, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Singapore and Sydney

Is the email accounts, domains and subdomains unlimited with every reseller plan provides by h4G ?
    Unlimited sign doesn't come on its own you need to contact them to fix the package and then it works great.

2083 is cPanel's default secure port.

Very nice review, not going to lie it has me interested in them from it so mission accomplished I suppose! Again, nice review!

It's been 2 weeks now, and my Issue hasn't been resolve yet, my site isn't available for 2 weeks now, where's the response/update on my Ticket. Ticket #166995