Thread: Hostdime.co.il

Hostdime.co.il

All the servers are unavailable, and the support keeps silence and doesn't answer?

give them a call 078-333-0993/4

However they operate out of USA so i dont know how they have set them selves up

also their live chat is online

Hi there,

Our phone center is live during call center operational hours and live chat as well as our help desk is online 24/7.

Help desk : desk.HostDime.co.il
    Live chat : HostDime.co.il (footer)

You may contact one of our support routes for rapid assistant. Please also send me ticket Id and chat reference id to noc@hostdime.co.il and cc level2@HostDime.co.il

Unless your issue was already solved, please do follow the above explanation whenever you need urgent support assistant.

Sorry for the delay caused, hope the explanation above will help you get the correct support from now and on.

Thank you.

Roman, are you kidding? server is down from 25, and you answer to ticket on 26 and server still does not work

Hello

I just checked again with our management as well t he facility engineers. Your servers not managed and it is software level issue and as results the support is based on best effort only. From what I can see the engineers are do much and beyond to try and recover your server issue but since it's not managed server there is a limit of how much time and work can be done on this, especially since it's started on weekend.

I been told by our senior manager Yochai that he is communicating with you directly in this regards.

Ps: if there will be no possible solution under the hood by th end of the day, you may want request Os. We usually do not go that far for unmanaged / none sla servers and I think our engineers has been doing far and beyond to try and recover the system.

Further communication about this concern please dedicate with our support managers as I am not considering WHT as HostDime private help desk.

Thank you.
    Last edited by CloudSolutions; 02-28-2011 at 12:40 PM.

Roman, are you jeering at us? It’s Friday already but the server doesn’t work. What are you doing there?

Quote Originally Posted by gremlinz View Post
    Roman, are you jeering at us? It’s Friday already but the server doesn’t work. What are you doing there?
    He said it is a software level issue and your server is not managed so you need to fix it or ask for an OS reload?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Hello,

since its Gentoo and needs custom live-cd to get it rolling for you and make it ready for OS reload. we cannot do it over weekend (its now weekend in israel until sunday). since your server is none SLA and not managed we cannot do it over weekend but we also do not want charge you high fees for the weekend on-site hands on none SLA services.

We had a long call now with the facility engineers and managers in order to help you back online and not wait on your server until sunday. As results we brought up for you temporary solution on VMWARE cloud network with equal power and dedicated resources to your server. This solution actually more expensive then the server it self, this solution is also more flexible and more stable.

We giving you the option to keep with this solution at same level of costs if you will find it suitable for your needs.

information and logins to it has been sent to you by our support dept today. Gentoo Live-CD 64BIT Pre loaded inside already for your convenient.

We have done much and beyond for last days to try solve your server, much more then what any one else would for for unmanaged and none SLA machines. but we can't do further until sunday, until weekend is over here. so we created for you this vmware solution to let you work and running again asap. also we kept your original IPs with this solution so you dont change the IPs on your users. to help you as much as we can.

Hope you are ok now with this solution

After i had written here you changed it, and the server was unavailable during one and a half week with two weekend days in this period.

I think my last response was clear enough. You have a great solution. And as for past week, You seems as unable to appreciate the hard work and input which was done to try try and restore your software/Os for past week even while its on none sla and unmanaged plan, we could charge you for all the time we have invested to try doing so butt we have made it all with good mind of courtesy to save your money. Next time we will just offer OS reload directly and won't spend any on-site engineering hours if it's not appreciated and unwanted by your behalf. All we really tried is save your OS as is since its was important for you.

Anyways, you are good now with the new cloud server loaded with the custom live cd Os as you asked. Also keep in mind As said before you have the option until monday inform us if you want keep the cloud server which is better then your old server in performance and flexibility wise and we will not raise your price (even that it is more epxensive solution) Or move back to your old server next week.

PS: please further communicate with our support. Both help desk and live chat are online 24/7. WHT is not HostDime's help desk.

Have a good weekend.

It is good that you have found the solution. But it is not good to be without the server for about 2 weeks and refer to SLA

He already expressed, you do not have an SLA server, so why tell them to refer to the SLA ? when your server is SLA-LESS?

Quote Originally Posted by Interix View Post
    He already expressed, you do not have an SLA server, so why tell them to refer to the SLA ? when your server is SLA-LESS?
    I think I have explained this concern few times in this single thread. can't explain my self better for the customer.

Plus we did so much beyond the scope of none SLA and Unmanaged server accounts that any other customer would greatly appreciate it.

When we have reached the point that there is nothing much left to do after we did tried for all the past week save his OS and prevent OS reload we did unfortunately entered the weekend in Israel.

To prevent from the client another 2-3 days offline due to weekend since we cannot do his OS reload/Custom live CD on weekend unless he pays priority on-site fee (which we have waived from him to pay all this past week while we tried restore his OS), We have pro-actively came to a solution where the facility done Cloud Server setup for him with equal specifications, better performance and higher scalability solution without charge him single dollar above what he pays and we fully covered all the data center costs of engineering work which has taken in place for past week on his old server (to save his old os before attempting OS reload as solution), All this on none SLA totally unmanaged server.

I think we did much more and beyond for unmanaged, none SLA user. And after all this we also leaves him the choice to go back to his old server or keep the Cloud Solution without price change. More flexible then that?

The customer is set with a great solution, greater then he had before, for same amount of money. Unless he is willing thanks us for the whole work we have done for him free of charge and for the cloud delivery which is also counted as free upgrade, No further discussion will be answered on this thread. Customer got great 24x7 live chat and helpdesk. Our live chat is online every day and night, weekends and week days and every customer can access it freely any time.

Thanks!
    Last edited by CloudSolutions; 03-04-2011 at 11:11 AM.

Reading all this thread from a-z I think personally that the provider did for you much more then you would expect for unmanaged service. From the middle words i get that you are using gentoo? most won't even attempt to touch this OS unless you pay them very good buk for this. seems really alright to me especially after reading over about "managed" providers that takes 2-4 weeks only to setup apache or secure (iptables) your server on easy centos machines...
    Old Guy in WHT.
    IT Expert | Hosting Professional.
    Over 12 Years of Hosting Experience.

Quote Originally Posted by HostDime-Roman View Post
    I think I have explained this concern few times in this single thread. can't explain my self better for the customer.

Plus we did so much beyond the scope of none SLA and Unmanaged server accounts that any other customer would greatly appreciate it.

When we have reached the point that there is nothing much left to do after we did tried for all the past week save his OS and prevent OS reload we did unfortunately entered the weekend in Israel.

To prevent from the client another 2-3 days offline due to weekend since we cannot do his OS reload/Custom live CD on weekend unless he pays priority on-site fee (which we have waived from him to pay all this past week while we tried restore his OS), We have pro-actively came to a solution where the facility done Cloud Server setup for him with equal specifications, better performance and higher scalability solution without charge him single dollar above what he pays and we fully covered all the data center costs of engineering work which has taken in place for past week on his old server (to save his old os before attempting OS reload as solution), All this on none SLA totally unmanaged server.

I think we did much more and beyond for unmanaged, none SLA user. And after all this we also leaves him the choice to go back to his old server or keep the Cloud Solution without price change. More flexible then that?

The customer is set with a great solution, greater then he had before, for same amount of money. Unless he is willing thanks us for the whole work we have done for him free of charge and for the cloud delivery which is also counted as free upgrade, No further discussion will be answered on this thread. Customer got great 24x7 live chat and helpdesk. Our live chat is online every day and night, weekends and week days and every customer can access it freely any time.

Thanks!
    I understand, some people expect a lot more than they are actually paying for. or do not read the agreements properly, e.g the server does not have any SLA.

maybe next time he will understand that if the server does not have an SLA then you won't run to his needs all the time.

Congrats on doing a lot more than you should for the customer though, that's commitment.