Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KDisk View Post
    Hint Hint - A bit of research will avoid most common issues
    Have you read anything past what he said pal? I did my research. There were no bad postings about this kid and his fake company till after the matter. Thanks for your input either way hot shot.
      0 Not allowed!

Well if this kid is in the UK then he is breaking Data Protection Laws by giving out details about customers without their express consent, that alone is enough to warrant legal action.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by raidz View Post
    Have you read anything past what he said pal? I did my research. There were no bad postings about this kid and his fake company till after the matter. Thanks for your input either way hot shot.
    I did not mean this in an insulting way, I am saying this in General. I am sorry if this came accross as insulting. I would in no way call myslf a HotShot as well. I have ALOT To Learn.

Also from looking at his reviews I think they are posted by the same person, they all seem too close to be posted by he same person IMHO
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Join me on Technical.chat
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_G View Post
    Well if this kid is in the UK then he is breaking Data Protection Laws by giving out details about customers without their express consent, that alone is enough to warrant legal action.
    Well, if you have any ideas on going about this let me know. I know for a fact that if it is just me reporting this kid I will be wasting my time. It takes several reports to get the authorities to take on the case.

Quote Originally Posted by KDisk View Post
    I did not mean this in an insulting way, I am saying this in General. I am sorry if this came accross as insulting. I would in no way call myslf a HotShot as well. I have ALOT To Learn.

Also from looking at his reviews I think they are posted by the same person, they all seem too close to be posted by he same person IMHO
    No worries, I am just really on edge right now because of all of this and some other offline things. My apologies.
      0 Not allowed!

[QUOTE=raidz;6146691]Well, if you have any ideas on going about this let me know. I know for a fact that if it is just me reporting this kid I will be wasting my time. It takes several reports to get the authorities to take on the case.

I have a question, How did you pay for his services? You ma be able to dispute it with your credit card comapany and also report a security breach. This could potentially put him in a position where he can no longer accept payments for services.

I am not sure about UK Laws, so I could be wrong but you may be able to take him to a lwer court and sue him for slander (For the picture thing) and mabey other damages. You can watch the kid mouth off to the Judge
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Join me on Technical.chat
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by raidz View Post
    I have been in contact with the legal guardians of Jordan recently and they are giving me the runaround. Instead of doing the right thing and taking care of the problem they are telling me the situation is my fault and telling me to contact MY local police if I feel he is doing something illegal. First off, I think they are trying to blame me to avoid any negative light on their company. The children's home knows that me contacting my local police will go nowhere since we are located in two different countries.I have told them everything anyone else reading these threads knows. If anyone has any advice or ideas on going about this I would appreciate it.
    Raidz, are you in any position to provide contact details for his guardians? This little kid slandered my name and is constantly spreading stuff about me and I would like to contact someone about it. Forum staff won't listen, I have no case with the police (According to a lawyer) and so I would like to talk to them.
      0 Not allowed!

This made me lolsome, So expect more unhappy people coming here soon lol.

Dear All Clients of Rdahosting.

RDAHosting Has been took Over By SameerHosting.

We hope to improve Services.

Also we will Remake the Website.

We Will Be getting Some New Powerfuller Servers so that we can assure better Uptime Also we will be hireing More Friendly Support Staff To Make sure that We will be provideing the best services for all of our customers.

We Should be getting new servers in by the 30th of April

Server Details

16gb ram

Intel i7 2.6ghz 8 cores in total

2 750gb Hds

We will also be doing Daily And weekly Backups to ensure your data is secure at all times

There will Also be some terms of service changes

we will Now offer 15 Day Money Back Garuntee

All of this will be done by the 30th of this month

Thanks

Jordan M.

SameerHosting/Rdahosting
    Last edited by Mat Sumpter; 04-26-2010 at 10:52 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Arrow

why did you disabled all RDA hosting accounts ?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by asKING View Post
    why did you disabled all RDA hosting accounts ?
    Me? i'm not the owner, it's just a email i got afew weeks back lol.
      0 Not allowed!

you are lier....! you are that jordan. kid 14 years old.. scamming people all around internet.. and tellig people m not owner m not owner....

you have been banned 4-5 user name on DP also.. why telling lie ?

all people know truth....
      0 Not allowed!

Latest news on SameerHosting.
    Their domain/server has been hacked and unless he pays $100 they are not giving the ownership back to him. That also means they have copies of all the WHMCS client database.
    I hope all of his clients end up getting refunds for this.
    BotWars.io - Code the AI of your Battle Bot!
      0 Not allowed!

Its not difficult to find this guys (or should I say, his guardians) address and phone number. A simple Google search of his name revealed this URL: http://whois.domaintools.com/ultimatescape.org

The nameservers for that domain point to {ns1,ns2}.sameerhosting.co.uk so its a safe bet thats him.
      0 Not allowed!

you are lier....! you are that jordan. kid 14 years old.. scamming people all around internet.. and tellig people m not owner m not owner....

Quote Originally Posted by nuke13 View Post
    Latest news on SameerHosting.
    Their domain/server has been hacked and unless he pays $100 they are not giving the ownership back to him. That also means they have copies of all the WHMCS client database.
    I hope all of his clients end up getting refunds for this.
    Its not difficult to find this guys (or should I say, his guardians) address and phone number. A simple Google search of his name revealed this URL: http://whois.domaintools.com/ultimatescape.org

The nameservers for that domain point to {ns1,ns2}.sameerhosting.co.uk so its a safe bet thats him.
    Tried that number, but it comes up as invalid number. Am I calling it wrong? (+4401613665946)
      0 Not allowed!

+441613665946 might work better.
    you don't noramlly type the 0 from UK area codes.
      0 Not allowed!

Cheers,

It rings twice and hangs up. No luck there!
      0 Not allowed!

Are you being serious? o.O

You really think i am Jordan?
      0 Not allowed!

The 0 is redundant, but it will work with it also. If that number doesn't work, then its out of service.

Directory enquiries comes up with this: http://www.thephonebook.bt.com/publi...14+3el&x=0&y=0

Try that instead, they probably changed numbers.
      0 Not allowed!

The 0 is redundant, but it will work with it also. If that number doesn't work, then its out of service.

Directory enquiries comes up with this: http://www.thephonebook.bt.com/publi...14+3el&x=0&y=0

Try that instead, they probably changed numbers.
    That must be Daniel McKeag's number (WHOIS SharkyHosting.com) which also appears to be disconnected!

EDIT: They are different numbers, trying that one now.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NetXHosting View Post
    That must be Daniel McKeag's number (WHOIS SharkyHosting.com) which also appears to be disconnected!

EDIT: They are different numbers, trying that one now.
    Edit: NVM.
      0 Not allowed!

Called it. The lady there has a son (I think she said) called Daniel McKeag who I'm sure is related to Jordan but she has no idea who Jordan is and she's saying she's been getting a lot of calls in the last week or so because of it..... Hmm

Edit: Jordan says that is his mum's number.... Lol I just want to talk to him on the phone, this is hard
      0 Not allowed!

Called it. The lady there has a son (I think she said) called Daniel McKeag who I'm sure is related to Jordan but she has no idea who Jordan is and she's saying she's been getting a lot of calls in the last week or so because of it..... Hmm

Edit: Jordan says that is his mum's number.... Lol I just want to talk to him on the phone, this is hard
    She's probably lying because she can't be bothered dealing with the problem. The WHOIS of a domain registered only 6 months ago points to that address, and they have the same surnames, and Jordan himself has told you thats the number.

If you want to file legal proceedings, I would bet my bottom dollar you'll find Jordan's bed at that address.
      0 Not allowed!

She's probably lying because she can't be bothered dealing with the problem. The WHOIS of a domain registered only 6 months ago points to that address, and they have the same surnames, and Jordan himself has told you thats the number.

If you want to file legal proceedings, I would bet my bottom dollar you'll find Jordan's bed at that address.
    Exactly what I thought. Jordan doesn't live there according to Jordan so she probably is lying so she doesn't have the problem.
      0 Not allowed!

I take it you have already tried to talk to him over MSN?
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah I'm talking to him at the moment.

It sounds like he's actually trying to do the right thing. And apparently the RDA server is back online?
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah I'm talking to him at the moment.

It sounds like he's actually trying to do the right thing. And apparently the RDA server is back online?
    I got an account with RDA months ago, this is what i see atm..

Code:
    Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

In order to access the interface, you will need to make sure that the software license on this server is active and installed.

Your license could not be activated because:
    Cannot Read License File
      0 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast