Hybrid View

Arrow 50% LIFETIME DISCOUNT on all SHARED and Reseller CPANEL ACCOUNTS! CHECK US OUT!

50% all Web and Reseller Hosting Plans! At checkout, type in the coupon: living_la_vida_loka

Whether you have a hobby, own a big business or your just an average person. We have hosting plans that will fit your every need.

All of our hosting plans come included with:

24/7 Live chat/Phone/Email support
    99.9% up time
    30 day money back guarantee
    Fantastico (39+ Preinstalled Scripts)

Latest cPanel
    Free Site Builder
    Free daily backups
    AND SOO MUCH MORE

We offer some incredibly priced plans:

Web Hosting
    Starter Plan
    3.5gb of space
    40gb of bandwidth
    $4.99 a month

Personal Plan
    5gb of space
    75gb of bandwidth
    $9.99 a month
    To see more of these plans visit http://www.xeserve.com/shared.html

Reseller Hosting
    Copper Plan
    5gb of space
    40gb of bandwidth
    WHM/Unlimited Domains
    $9.99 a month

Silver Plan
    10gb of space
    100gb of bandwidth
    WHM/Unlimited Domains
    $9.99 a month
    To see more of these plans visit http://www.xeserve.com/reseller.html

Client Testimonials

" Xeserve is, in my opinion, the best hosting I have ever found. I used other hosting companies, but then I found a cheap and quality one, Xeserve. I went to the live support, and spent hours there solving all my doubts, and I always got an answer. In the short time I was with Xeserve, I got a bunch of costumers and now I am a successful reseller. Thanks a lot, Xeserve! "

-Bruno, mcbrhosting.com

" Well I have been with Xeserve for quite some time now, and I have found my experience with them to be very awsome. I think it was in January that I moved my site www.codingforums.net to their servers, and since then, everything has been perfect, especially the speed. The loading time is super fast compared to all the other companies I have hosted with. Another great aspect of Xeserve is their great support. I had a problem with a Php module that had to be fixed in the server backend, and the admin of xeserve rang the server technician and my problem was fixed immediately. So if your looking for quality hosting, I defiently reccomend Xeserve, as they have been great! "

-Nathan, codingforums.net

" I have been with them for a couple months now and so far I haven't had not one problem, when they transferred my cPanel account over from another host it was quick and painless, done within a couple of hours. They have great support and so far there has not been one problem I have had they have not been able to fix. With great features, pricing and support I give this host an A++ "

-Richard, theless.net

Questions and Answers:

How soon will my account be activated?

We know that you want to get started with your account right away, that is why we offer instant account activation for reseller and web hosting accounts. As soon as you signup, your account is activated and details are emailed to you within minutes. Please allow up to 24 hours for Dedicated Server accounts to be activated.

Do you offer a money back guarantee?

We not only offer a money back guarantee, we offer the best money back guarantee found anywhere. We are so confident in the service we provide, we offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If our service is not everything you expected and more, we will refund 100% of your subscription price, Guaranteed! Signup today with absolutely no risk!

Do your servers have battery backups and generators?

Each server is protected by a uninterruptible power supply system. In the rare case of a power outage, auto-start generators will take over and supply all necessary power to the servers. This system assures your website is always up and running, regardless of power conditions.

Do you provide data backup protection?

YES! We backup all of our servers to a remote location every night. We have our own server to handle backups so losing data will become a part of the past.

What is Xeserve's uptime?

We don't just claim 99.9% server uptimes, we guarantee it in writing. If your server is not up 99.9% of the month, you are eligible to recieve a full refund! However, don't expect to ever invoke this guarantee, extended downtime is extremely rare.

Why should I buy web hosting from you instead of your competitors?

We offer a more personalized solution for all of our clients. You can customize any part of your hosting package to fit your needs as our goal is to make you feel as comfortable as possible. Over the course of hosting with us you will get to know us personally and we will get to know you to better understand your needs and service.

Do you offer a free consultation, initial visit, analysis, website move services, or better customer service?

The simple answer is Yes! We provide almost all the services in relation to hosting to fit your needs and become your one stop solution. We will help you customize what you want and what you need for you website at no extra cost to you

What are the most important benefits or results your customers will achieve from your web hosting services?

Hosting with us, you will not only feel more comfortable about hosting in general but you will also have the opportunity to learn. We are here for all of our clients to service what you need and when you need it. We will help you along the way of your venture and you can learn along side us as well. Our more personalized solutions fit snugly into everything from a regular website all about you to a small business website.

What can you do better than anyone else? Do you possess hard-to-find or specialized expertise?

We aren't cheap when it comes to quality. We hire the best administrators in the industry to monitor our servers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are here to answer your questions either by email, chat or telephone so we can overcome your problem with a solution as quickly as possible so we can both move on to bigger tasks.

What makes your products and services more outstanding, unique, and more desirable than your competitors?

We not only offer hosting packages but we combine it all in one. With one hosting package you receive unlimited technical support, A domain if you wish to purchase one and a combined list of some great features. We will customize any solution the way you want it whether you are a beginner or expert.

Do you keep customers informed with the news?

Yes, we have a newsletter that our client's may have the option of signing up for monthly. We update our website with company news often and we have a special place where more detailed news pertaining to existing client's can catch up on what has been happening.

Do you have the lowest prices or the highest quality products in the hosting industry?

We offer the best packages at the lowest possible price without compromising quality. Our goal is foremost in quality to service you the best. We stand behind the service we offer with a 30 day money back guarantee.

Do you provide the fastest service, the strongest guarantee, longest hours, the best SLA, or better follow up?

Our average response time for an email ticket is less than 10 minutes during peak hours in EST. We provide you with 99.9% up time each month so your website is up the longest with no problem whatsoever. We have optimized our servers with the best security possible and the fastest response times so your website responds quicker no matter what time of day it is.

Are you a reseller and what are your server specs?

We are not a reseller and we own our own servers. We buy all of our servers with the following minimum specifications and they are upgraded as necessary.

Dual Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.40GHz
    1gb of ram
    80gb HD

Xeserve Hosting
    www.xeserve.com
    Simply, The Best

Silver plan is like the double of copper, and still the same price? is this for real or a typo?

This is for real. It's a limited time special offer so take it while it's still available.

It comes with a 30 day money back guarantee so you've got nothing to lose!

Must have missed it

Nope, the coupon is still up and running for all Shared and Reseller packages

Bah, I misunderstood you zeonite, that was a mistake, the Silver plan is actually $24.99 and with the 50% off coupon it would actually be about $12.50 a month.

This offer looks very interesting.. When does it expire?
    My account is about to expire with my current host and I will begin to research another host soon, because I wish to move on to bigger things, but this offer is very tempting..

You have a while to go before it expires so don't worry about that. Take your time and order anytime if you like.