Google has upset us?

Hi
    Friends have created a new website for a while there.
    It is 10 pages indexed in Google on the first day., But after changing the contents of the address and the address is 1000 and the 404 became available outside of Google.
    I request all URLs from Google wipe after 2 weeks I have not done yet.
    In the period preceding the 1000 address to the new address has been changed more than 200 new registered address.
    Google does not have any indexes that Google will not love us anymore?

How long will it take Google to recognize our new link and delete old links?

You must have patience when working with google
    PlotHost - Secure Web Hosting Plans - Since 2008
    Shared and Reseller Plans | 24x7 Technical Support

How to get indexed

Quote Originally Posted by 3paco View Post
    How long will it take Google to recognize our new link and delete old links?
    Hi

I don't know why you didn't do a bulk redirect, though you could have good reason. For example if you changed the subject matter, fair enough.

If I understand what you are asking, you would like Google to index your pages faster?

You could post some descriptions of them on social bookmarking sites. Google bots tend to hang around such sites. They will follow the links and you'll get your new URLs read. You can also use pinging services. I'd suggest doing both, pinging not just your URLs but the ones on the Social bookmarking sites as well.

I assume you already created an xml site map. If not you must do so. Also, make sure you don't have anything funny going on in your robots.txt like something that specified only which pages google was allowed to crawl.
    New Websites Web Design. Hosting. Marketing.
    ♥ Personal Support
    Fast Servers
    ►Best Backlink Services

your friend should use the file robots.txt to removed the 404 links.

firstly make a robots.txt file not to crawl that pages.second submit that on webmaster tools.
    have patience that is Google and has own way to work.

I think URL changes cause your site, set your permalinks as they were before, or use other theme which supports permalinks changes.

You need to set-up 301 redirects to let Google know that the content has moved http://www.htaccessbasics.com/how-to...-301-redirect/ ASAP
    Richard
    Resell SSL Certificates - API / WHMCS / HostBill
    ServerTastic - RapidSSL, Geotrust, Thawte, Symantec, SmarterTools and more