* 100% REAL SEO We Work for a lot of Companies Worldwide CHEAP! Safe REAL SEO EXPER

REAL & CHEAP SEO We Work for a lot of Companies Worldwide CHEAP!
    Safe REAL SEO EXPERT WITH PROOF - No spam!

A REAL SEO EXPERT WITH PROOF - Real Good SEO let me know!
    SEO - Real SEO is hard work - very hard work, so this is not expensive it is actually very cheap!

You can use us and say you did the seo, as many people do use us then say they did the seo etc.

Real PROOF:
    Here are some keywords we own these sites.
    Search for the term in google eg: cheap eu vps

ASK GOOGLE:

cheap eu vps ( hostingandvps.com )

free cloud hosting ( sfcircle.com )

free sub domains ( s-z1.com )

Please note: ranking page positions change all the time.

Ok so now you see we know what we are doing, notice not many seo experts can prove they really are good at seo there is your proof.

We can:

Boost organic traffic in a legit way with out spammy links to your sites and also we work hard this is not some automated bots seo type of service!

What we will need from you and what you need to do before we even start any seo is to check your key words and description of your site, check or make social media sites mainly facebook and twitter, then contact us when you are ready!

Message me here for more information.

1 month minimum Rolling contract - cancel any time you like!

Our Recommendation:
    3 months minimum to provide the best results for the long term.

People say there good at seo but when is the last time they showed you proof? Probably never..

SEO - Real SEO is hard work - very hard work, so this is not expensive it is actually very cheap!

You can as many people do use us then say you did the seo.

PRROF:
    Here are some keywords we own these sites.
    Search for the term in google eg: cheap eu vps

ASK GOOGLE:

cheap eu vps ( hostingandvps.com )

hosting and vps ( hostingandvps.com )

If you private message us we can show you some of our clients sites keywords we ranked them for but only in private and only for the clients that agreed it is ok for us to share this information in private messages to potential new clients.

Please note: ranking page positions change all the time.

Ok so now you see we know what we are doing, notice not many seo experts can prove they really are good at seo there is your proof.

We can:

Boost organic traffic in a legit way with out spammy links to your sites and also we work hard this is not some automated bots seo type of service!

What we will need from you and what you need to do before we even start any seo is to check your key words and description of your site, check or make social media sites mainly facebook and twitter, then contact us when you are ready!

Guaranteed Google search traffic and leads after 3 months of seo.

Message me here for more information.

1 month minimum Rolling contract - cancel any time you like!

NEW PRICING as of September 2014.

Payable monthly only:
    $100/ 1st Month
    $150/ 1 Month
    $150/ 3 Months
    $125/ 6 Months
    $100/ 12 Months

Click Here to view our order area for SEO services!
    PLEASE NOTE IT IS BEST NOT TO ORDER BEFORE YOU TALK TO US.

Our Recommendation:
    3 months minimum to provide the best results for the long term.

We do not do email marketing or any kind of email services.

People say there good at seo but when is the last time they showed you proof? Probably never..

I am the owner of hostingandvps.com and i am very good at seo but can not find much seo work so would like more seo jobs i currently do seo for companies in Indonesia - UK - Singapore - Qatar. I would love to get some more money in to invest further into my online projects including a new joint project we just released for a open source social network. This is a seo post so i can not go into detail about that but thought i would just let you guys know i / we are good at what we do and would like to put the skills to use by giving people outstanding seo that actually gives you results. Lets be honest you need seo so you can make money, we know this and we aim to get you leads and sales through very hard work.

Please Note: For a large corporation business with over 10.000 visits a day to your site or sites we would have to increase the pricing as we are very cheap to ensure small and new business owners online can get noticed too, basically big businesses can afford to pay a little extra.

Please Note: We do not do seo for adult sites or any kind of illegal sites - no mailing or email services - we never do email marketing or promotions.

You can contact us here or on our main site: Contact Us
    Last edited by hostingandvps; 11-21-2014 at 01:16 PM.