Toggle PHP4 and PHP5

I have seen it with other web hosting companies, they allow their clients to toggle between PHP4 and PHP5. I currently have both installed and running, but I run PHP5 through CGI. How do I set it up to allow clients to toggle between php4 and php5, that way they won't have to name files file.php5

Thanks.
    Neil McGeehan
    Reseller Web Hosting - At YouGotHosting, we provide affordable, reliable, dependable web hosting.
    Providing quality service since 2002

Can someone please help? Thanks.
    Neil McGeehan
    Reseller Web Hosting - At YouGotHosting, we provide affordable, reliable, dependable web hosting.
    Providing quality service since 2002

What steps have you taken so far? It's not very clear in your original post as to how far you are.

But this might help: http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?t=45908

Well you already have it defined with your php5 handler, simply set the same thing in the users .htaccess except add .php to it also.

To have both as mod_php you have to modify the source before compiling to change things like php_value to php5_value and so on.
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: sales@admingeekz.com