Nigerian spam/scam now UK - New twist

What? No more rich old farts still alive in Nigeria anymore? Maybe it will be more believable if we say UK instead of Nigeria, heck, lets use a popular american company's name too. Ok, nobody died, but we hope you are naive enough to believe us on this one

Dear Sir/Madam,

I represent TRANSCOAST INTERNATIONAL Import and Export Company based in the UK.
    My company exports cocoa and other goods/services for world trade.What we really require is someone who can represent this company in the US and CANADA.We have been having problems with clients in these regionsbecause they are politely refusing to pay for shipments on one excuse or the
    other so we need a representative that can assist us in clearing our money in their respective countries. Most of our customers pay out in cheques and we do not have an account in your country that will clear this money. It is upon this note that we seek your assistance as our representative in your
    country.
    Be informed that as our representative, you will receive 10% of whatever amount you clear for the company and the balance will be paid into an account we will avail to you.
    The second thing required of you would be for you to establish a relationship on behalf of our company with other cocoa industries in your country so that we can have new ideas and directions.
    This job is rather easy and does not require a lot of expertise.
    If you are interested in this business offer, please email me only on this email address below:

(dillianmicheal@xxxxxxxx.net)

Very Respectfully,
    Mr Micheal Dillian
    President
    TRANSCOAST INTERNATIONAL Goods for Import / Export & Freight Fwdg.Svcs.

--------- and --------------
    President , TRANSCOAST MARKET SOLUTIONS
    Import / Export & Freight Fwdg. Svcs

Re: Nigerian spam/scam now UK - New twist

Originally posted by Webdude
    What? No more rich old farts still alive in Nigeria anymore? Maybe it will be more believable if we say UK instead of Nigeria, heck, lets use a popular american company's name too. Ok, nobody died, but we hope you are naive enough to believe us on this one
    lol
    Those stupid scammers are getting slightly smarter.

Re: Re: Nigerian spam/scam now UK - New twist

Originally posted by E_man3
    lol
    Those stupid scammers are getting slightly smarter.
    love how you worded that
    --
    I was unfortunetly one of those who fell for this kind of scam, I was sent $1.2k FIRST and then charged back
    www.Yekaroo.com - Your Chinese Radio Online!

Nuthin' but a bunch of loser/scumbags!!!!!!!

I would reply to him and copy/paste his own crap 100 times or more (hehehe) Imagine him checking his email and seeing "New Messages: 950 )

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Originally posted by The Dude
    Nuthin' but a bunch of loser/scumbags!!!!!!!

I would reply to him and copy/paste his own crap 100 times or more (hehehe) Imagine him checking his email and seeing "New Messages: 950 )
    You are currently using 10 MB (1%) of your 1000 MB.

Darnit! that wouldn't work =P
    www.Yekaroo.com - Your Chinese Radio Online!

Have you guys seen www.419eater.com It is all about baiting these spammers. It is hilarious, take a look at the photo gallery - I actually laughed out loud when I saw it.

As I said in a different thread, I never get these types of mail so have never tried it. I would like to try if I got the chance!

Exporting Cocoa from the UK is a new twist. Surely no-one will beleive that anyone wants to export the main indegredient of chocolate to the us. IMHO, UK chocolate is so much nicer than the U.S. chocolate.

Oh yes, I think they make something else from Cocoa.
    Peter Hall
    Tera Web Hosting
    UK Web Hosting and Backup Storage

At least the english seems better.

Originally posted by starfinder
    Have you guys seen www.419eater.com It is all about baiting these spammers. It is hilarious, take a look at the photo gallery - I actually laughed out loud when I saw it.

As I said in a different thread, I never get these types of mail so have never tried it. I would like to try if I got the chance!

Exporting Cocoa from the UK is a new twist. Surely no-one will beleive that anyone wants to export the main indegredient of chocolate to the us. IMHO, UK chocolate is so much nicer than the U.S. chocolate.

Oh yes, I think they make something else from Cocoa.

Nice link! Thanks m8

Originally posted by The Dude

Yeah, i've done the same thing too.