Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Chris04626 Guest
    When i try to put the promo code above in i get The promotion code entered does not exist #

Chris04626 Guest
    Ok i used ACCUPG08 but it says ACCUPG08 - 0.00% One Time Discount.
    Thought we was t oget 95% off our first month?

When i try to put the promo code above in i get The promotion code entered does not exist #
    Looks like you got it sorted now
    Ok i used ACCUPG08 but it says ACCUPG08 - 0.00% One Time Discount.
    Thought we was t oget 95% off our first month?
    95% discount is for returning customers:
    The offer comes in three flavours.
    Free Upgrade
    Purchase the Reseller Business or Professional account (any location) and we will upgrade you to the next plan higher up at no additional cost. You will only pay for the package you signed up with while receiving the benefits, features and freebies of the upgraded plan.
    Use coupon code: ACCUPG08
    Migrate from another similar host
    Are you with another company offer end user support? Did you know InnoHosting is the only company which has it's own in-house developed support desk which integrates into virtually any system, comes complete with an API and is the most flexible end user support system around? You can collaborate with our engineers and choose the time of days, departments and style of responses we give. You can even see our responses and answer tickets yourself if you want to!
    Move to InnoHosting and experience business grade web hosting, where you can sleep easy at night knowing you have your business built on a solid foundation.
    If you are migrating from another web host offering end user support, then you can sign up for the Deluxe, Business or Professional reseller account and we will upgrade you free of charge! To further entice you, we will throw in a free WHMCS unbranded addon as well!
    Use coupon code: ACCUPG-S08
    Return To InnoHosting
    Many people return back to InnoHosting because they missed our high availability systems, prompt & knowledgeable support staff and bundled bonuses which make it easy to start up and continue your web hosting business.
    Want to return back to InnoHosting? We will welcome you with open arms! Receive the following for returning to InnoHosting:
    • Free upgrade Deluxe -> Business, Business -> Professional, Professional -> Enterprise
    • 95% discount on your first month to help ease costs in migrating
    • Free WHMCS unbranded addon

Hi,
    I like to order the professional plan. So free-end user support will last the entire lifetime for the account?
    Thanks

webmidas Guest
    Very Excited
    ordered professional reseller plan.

if i order today, do i have to wait till monday for setup? Also, will you install whmcs?

Ordered today (invoice # 11774)... please activate/upgrade!
    Thanks

if i order today, do i have to wait till monday for setup? Also, will you install whmcs?
    Nope, we are working this weekend, so you can be set up today/tomorrow at the latest.
    We supply you with a WHMCS license, we don't install it for you, but it is a very simple procedure which takes a few minutes only to complete.
    Ordered today (invoice # 11774)... please activate/upgrade!
    Thanks
    Thanks for the order! Activated and upgraded

Hi,
    I like to order the professional plan. So free-end user support will last the entire lifetime for the account?
    Thanks
    Yes that's correct.
    Very Excited
    ordered professional reseller plan.
    Welcome aboard webmidas.. Let me know your invoice number or first name & first letter of your last name so I can upgrade your account

webmidas Guest
    Hi, my invoice number is 11770.
    u guys are fast

ordered today.

ordered today.
    Thank you for the order - Activated + Upgraded!

Hi, my invoice number is 11770.
    u guys are fast
    Upgraded!

MichaelFreyman Guest
    Michael F
    thanks

stefoo Guest
    Ordered! Please upgrade for my account.
    My invoice no# is 11706. Thanks!

Michael F
    thanks
    Activated and upgraded

Ordered! Please upgrade for my account.
    My invoice no# is 11706. Thanks!
    Welcome aboard!
    Upgraded

Hi. I'm considering moving to you guys.
    2 questions.
    - If my traffic is from Australia, which would be the faster server location? US / UK.
    - Are you guys green compliance / or any possible plans soon?

tehrichie Guest
    Ordered
    Invoice #11808

Rameen, Hello
    - I am on another host but it does not provide end user support. This means I cannot upgrade delux account to next level?
    - What if i do not need the end user support? (because my customers speak a different language)
    Thanks,
    Mac

Hi. I'm considering moving to you guys.
    2 questions.
    - If my traffic is from Australia, which would be the faster server location? US / UK.
    I haven't tried from Australia.. I'm guessing UK would be too far since we're all the way on the other side.. So may have better luck with US. The speed files are on the first page so it may be best to ping both UK and USA, try out the speed files and see which one is better for you.
    - Are you guys green compliance / or any possible plans soon?
    We're not currently. But we can work out your own carbon footprint and you can offset it yourself if you wish.

Rameen, Hello
    - I am on another host but it does not provide end user support. This means I cannot upgrade delux account to next level?
    - What if i do not need the end user support? (because my customers speak a different language)
    Thanks,
    Mac
    Get in touch with our Sales department and I'm sure we can work something out for you (support.innohosting.com)..

Ordered
    Invoice #11808
    Many thanks for your order!
    Activated and Upgraded

linux167 Guest
    Hi, Invoice #11879
    Thanks in advance

ch00 Guest
    Ordered,
    Invoice #11883,
    Many thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast