Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    When we looked at all the control panels. Cpanel allows us to host unlimited domains per server. Correct me if I'm wrong, but do the others charge per domain basis?

Varies. Ensim is limited to one domain per account. But you can get an unlimited domain licenses for the server.

Plesk can have Clients that can have unlimited domains in them, also I think the domains can be unlimited per server.

H-Sphere is per account in your cluster, amount of servers does not apply. Also unlimited domains.

Thanks,

Neofree
    Affordable Web Hosting, LLC
    Affordable Web Hosting, LLC provides high quality web hosting at prices you can afford. Over 20 years of web hosting experience!

Past the hosting market, you guys should see the maintenance costs on software. $20/month is nothing. The cost associated to the revenue generated is so low, it makes this conversation a "moo" point.

Ever take a look at the mainenance costs of such like, crystal reports, progress, microsoft development liscenses?

We should be glad there are resouces available to make our lifes this easy for $20/month.

yeah well if its overpriced or not is down to the individual, each control panel has their own uniqueness, if cpanel is the only one that offers you that 1 thing you need then it might be considered not overpriced, for me its overpriced but to someone else it wouldnt be.

Originally posted by neofree
    Varies. Ensim is limited to one domain per account. But you can get an unlimited domain licenses for the server.
    I tend to disagree. Ensim uses resellers as clients... In that case you can create a reseller, and create domains in the reseller account.

Plesk does exactly the same, but calls resellers Clients.
    Netnation Europe Sysadmin
    Located at : http://www.flexservers.com

Greetings:

Hmmm.... if you do your home work you can get H-Sphere licenses for $3.50 each (or less) once and done.

The licenses recycle automatically when a customer cancels service.

Hmmm... complete hosting automation instead of just another control panel.

Yes, $20 per month is expensive in my opinion.

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123